1. End of My Life

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this book!

*Percy*

As I looked around at the scene that surrounded me, I knew that this battle was bad. Very bad.

Turning left and right, anywhere I looked, I was scarred by the sight. Only 2 out of the seven were left. Annabeth and I.

Jason had many deep cuts all over his body, the worst being the dagger that was still sticking out of his right shoulder. The dagger was aimed at Piper but Jason took it to save her. Even in death Jason still protected Piper literally with his life.

However, Piper had an arrow going through her. You could see the shaft out of her back and the tail in her stomach. There was blood rushing out of the wound when it happened, but now... her skin pale white, there is no blood left to pour out the wound.

Hazel and Frank both had a spear going though their left shoulder. Aimed precisely so that first, the spear went through Hazels shoulder before planting itself in Frank's... Dying together.

Leo was in the river running along side the battle ground. He had been drowned, unable to use his firepowers in the water, by another half-blood on the Giants side.

The gods had all been tied up with special string laced with metal that takes away their godly powers. So the gods were, once again, useless. Out of the 12 Olympians, Hades and Hestia only 8 of them were conscious at the moment. The awake gods were: Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Apollo, Ares, Hermes, Athena and Artemis. But they all looked drop dead tired.

Gaia herself had risen after Jason and Piper had died at the start of the battle, giving us a even bigger disadvantage than we had when it was 4000 vs 10000.

However, there was only 2 monsters left.

Nope, Annabeth just killed that hellhound. Golden dust floated slowly to the floor, almost patronisingly because we weren't done just yet.

Only one monster left. The worst of them all, Gaia.

"I'm going to kill you just like I killed all of your little friends, Jackson!" Gaia shouted. I ran up to her and started fighting. Annabeth was creeping up behind Gaia, hoping to stab her in the back. I suddenly had a feeling, just like a tingling in my lower back, were my curse used to be...

That's when my life ended. Gaia sensed someone behind her. She spun and swung at Annabeth. But Annabeth was already about to collapse from tiredness and I wasn't far from that either. She still managed to dodge the sword.

There were vines wrapped around my legs, which grew there when Gaia turned to face Annabeth. I couldn't help. Annabeth managed to block 3 attacks from Gaia but then it happened.

Time slowed down for me then.

Annabeth.
Sword in chest from Gaia.
Dying.
How?
She can't be dying.
This must just be some battle plan... to look like she's dying but then jump Gaia from the side... But no....

Why her?

She has so much more protenial than me.

But time spend up again, I knew there was no suriving a stab to the heart.

"Percy" I heard faintly

"Just stay calm Annabeth. I love you, hang in there." I called to Annabeth

"I...I...I love yo-" Her sentenced ended there along with her life and mine.

Anger ran though my veins. My vision was tinted red. I looked around and all my dead or unconscious friends laying on the ground. So many. Too many.

"GAIA! I'M GOING TO RIP YOU TO PIECES!" I scream. I was shaking badly from anger. The few gods that were still conscious looked at me with something in their eye... were they scared of me?

But I didn't care.

I had never lost control like this.

But then again, I had never lost my wise girl like this.

Before I knew it I was charging into battle Gaia. But this time... This time, I was angry. In no time at all Gaia had a sword sticking out of her chest. It was in the exact same place as were she put my wise girl's sword.

I went and held my wise girl for about 15 minutes half-aware of the gods untying themselves. Apollo was going around with his children healing everyone they could. But not my Wise girl.

"Percy." My Dad called.

"Perseus Jackson, You have saved Olympus twice, prevented a war and brought peace to the two rivalling camps. Therefore, the gods see it fit to offer you a wish... anything." Zeus explained.

I stood up and looked at the gods. I used to be so scared of the gods. But now they are scared of me. I couldn't do this anymore... Any of it. "I wish... I wish for you to leave me alone. To cut all ties from the Greek and Roman gods. And for the two separate camps to have easier access to each other. We are all friends now, demigods should be welcome in both camps. " I said .

"As you wish" Zeus said.

And with that I turned and slowly started walking alone, this is how I will be for the rest if my life... Alone.

When I'm alone, I can't hurt anyone.

When I'm alone, I can't put anyone in danger.

Everyone is safer, When I'm alone...

Edited: 17th May 2015