Fifteen: Training Day

Start from the beginning

"Christ." I heard Elijah mutter, and then Emilio wasn't there any longer. I reached out by reflex to drag him back down to me only to be pushed back down into the bed. Elijah stood over me then, staring down at me. His eyes held so much passion, I thought I was going to drown in it. His hand ran up my cheek and behind me. He gripped my hair in his hand, but it didn't hurt. I felt nothing but pleasure as his lips crushed mine, his beard scraping against my skin once more. Our lips danced, just like with Emilio's but there was a large difference between their touch.

Where Emilio was soft, Elijah was hard. Where Emilio was gentle, Elijah was rough. Emilio's cheeks would rub smoothly against mine, but Elijah's beard would scrape. And where Emilio's hands would glide, Elijah's would grip. Though they were both different in their interactions, their touch spoke the same words to me. I care for you. That is what it felt like to me and I realized that in the few days I had been here, I already cared for them beyond words.

My thoughts were cut short as Elijah's tongue played with mine fervently. I felt Emilio's hands running down my side, around my hips. He gripped my bottom tightly and I gasped. At that precise moment the alarm on the side of the bed kicked on, shocking us out of our purely sensual moment.

"Break the damn thing." Elijah growled. Emilio quickly stood and was about the throw it into the wall when I reached out and grabbed his arm.

"You guys have work. Remember?" I asked, my sanity now coming back to me. Elijah groaned and tucked his head into my shoulder, cursing.

"Damn." Emilio sighed as he sat beside me. I was still on my back, Elijah laying half on me, the other half on the bed.

"Do we have tooooo?" Elijah whined. I chuckled.

"Yes, you do. Work is work. Now come on."

They got ready and trudged their way down the steps. I walked with them to the door and they turned, wrapping an arm around either side of me and pulling me to them.

"Ava," Elijah started as he leaned down and kissed the top of my head, "When do we get the pleasure of Marking you?" he asked. I took in a sharp breath. Marking was the next step in the Mating Bond process. It was when the Mates would bite the dip between the shoulder and neck of their partner, scarring the skin permanently. It showed everyone in our world that that wolf was off limits. It was from our more primitive ancestors, when wolves used to run around without any form of order. It was also extremely painful and lead to the she-wolf going into what is known as 'heat' to speed up the last step. It would make the she-wolf extremely needy to the point of pain, until the partner would satisfy the heat with full sexual intimacy.

"Elijah, you just scared the shit out of her. Ava, Love, we will wait until your say so. Okay?" he asked as he tucked a stray hair behind my ear gently. I nodded as the words were stuck in my throat.

"I'm sorry Sweetheart." Elijah said, "Of course, we will wait."

"Okay," I squeaked out as I kissed their cheeks. "Have a good day." I said. They smiled as they turned and headed for the barn.

At around 11:30 was a knock on the door. I opened it to find little Liana standing there, wearing sweat pants, a tank top and running shoes. Her short dark hair was tied in a bun. She smiled brightly.

"I'm a little early, I'm sorry, I was just really excited." I smiled.

"No biggie, we can go now." I said as I pulled on my boots and shut the door behind me.