Eight: A Light Stroll

Ava

I couldn't fall asleep for an hour after I turned my back to them. I thought they wouldn't keep their word. I knew fighting them wouldn't help. They had already followed me to the kitchen, then kicked in the door to the room I had been trying to get comfy in. They had, instead quietly crawled onto the large, empty space I left for them. Once I heard their breathing settle to a steady rate I was finally able to relax and close my eyes.

I woke up to the feeling of being moved. I panicked, thinking they hadn't kept their word after all. I opened my mouth to yell at them, then hit someone.

"Don't freak out." I heard Emilio's voice grumble sleepily as he turned fully, me in his arms. My back hit the bed once again, fairly gentle. I braced my arms on his chest, my fingers warming from the heat that radiated off him. His muscles were tight underneath my fingertips as I tried to push away from him. But I merely hit another hard chest. I felt my blood heat up and my face burn as I turned to find Elijah behind me, his earthy scent refreshing my senses.

"T-this is what I meant w-when I said not trying anything." I squeaked as my body tensed up as Elijah's hand snaked over my hip, his big hand gripping the skin. Emilio's slid over the side of my stomach, his thumb rubbing circles over my back.

"G-guys?" I breathed out, my heartbeat pounding in my ear.

"Shut up and go to sleep." I gasped at Emilio's breath in my ear.

"Seriously." Elijah muttered. And just like that, they were asleep. I lay there for a moment, my body shaking as my heart rate tried it's best to go back to normal.

It took a few minutes, but when I knew they were fully asleep I found myself slowly relaxing, until sleep consumed me once more.

I woke up with the sun, my body naturally accustomed to being up bright and early. I brought my arms up, stretching when I froze. Looking down I squeaked loud enough to wake up the twins who each had a hand on one of my breasts. They jumped up, wide awake, looking around for a sign of danger. They still hadn't removed their hands.

"Please let go of my chest!" I cried out, their heads snapping back to me. Well, back to my chest anyways. They stared at their hands for a second before looking back up at me. I gasped as I saw their irises were black. Their wolves.

"N-no. Stop." I whimpered as Emilio leaned in, Elijah squeezing his hand off and on. I couldn't move. Emilio's hand slid up my chest to gently wrap around my throat tilting my head to the side. I felt his lips touch my neck and I felt a shiver wrack my body. I wasn't ready for this. Just yesterday I was fighting them from killing my pack's-my previous pack's Luna and nephews. Now they were touching me in places I had never been touched before. Elijah's hands slowly made their way down my stomach as Emilio's tongue flicked over my neck. I felt heat pool low in my belly, but anger followed quickly.

"I-I said stop!" I said pulling away from Emilio's seductive kisses and leaping from the bed. I quickly made my way through the house, to the room with the broken door. I found my boots on the floor and quickly put them on. I was still in my clothes from yesterday and though all I really wanted was a shower, I knew I had to get out of this house as quickly as possible.

When I reached the door unhindered I didn't waste any time leaving.

The fresh air hit me, and I breathed in the fresh air. The sun was still behind the trees, the pack shrouded in shadows. I decided to stroll through the pack land. Get to know the people I was live with for the rest of my life. All six months of it probably. I stepped off of the porch and made my way through the large path that lead from the Alpha's house to the woods. Just as I was about to enter the forest I heard a crunch in the brush. Then a growl.