5

***JESSICA'S POV***

I looked at Erin not really knowing if she wanted them to know about us yet. There really wasn't anything they could do. We had all graduated, so I wasn't her student, and I was of age. There was nothing stopping us from being together now. That made me smile.

"Just a minute!" I gave her a look asking if she really cared if they found out. She cuddled back up into my chest and pulled the blanket up over her head. she shuffled a little, but it didn't really register as anything important.

"Go ahead, they can come in, I don't care if they know anymore," she pulled me down to her and kissed me.

"Come in!" I yelled. I wonder how long they were waiting out there for me to say something.

I watched as the door opened and Heather poked her head in followed by Dylan. She opened up the door all the way, showing the 'get well soon' balloons and teddy bear she got me.

"Hey stranger" she held a big grin and let in Dylan before closing the door. I'm glad the room was sizable or we would be seriously cramped in here.

"How you holding up dude?" Dylan started referring to me as dude ever since graduation and I don't understand why he waited so long to give me a nickname.

"Eh, been better." I chuckled, causing Erin to move and adjust her self into me. And I saw both Dylan Heather's eyes dart to the movement under the covers.

"Oh, shit I'm sorry are we... disrupting something?" Dylan asked trying to make the situation less awkward for him.

"Nope it's perfect timing actually!" Erin pulled the covers from over her head and sat up straight next to me, "we were finished anyway", I felt her soft skin rub against mine and looked over.

She had taken her clothes off, and aside from her shorts she was completely naked, covered only by the thin hospital blankets.

Dylan dropped the card he was holding and his mouth dropped open. His face went pale.

Heather, her reaction was different, still stunned, but different. She looked angry, jealous even. She tried to hide it but failed miserably.

"You guys okay?" Erin spoke again killing the short time of silence. I don't know why she did that. I don't know what went through her head but it was honestly a little funny and I laughed

"UH NO! JESSICA WHAT THE ACTUAL FU- YOU AND MRS ROSE ACTUALLY- I KNEW IT- OH MY GOD I WAS RIGHT!!" Dylan was yelling loudly grabbing the back of a chair that was next to him.

"Wow, I knew you two had a thing for each other but I never knew you guys were... you know... together." Heathers voice carried so much jealousy i could hear it from across the room.

"How long? Cause I totally called it at the beginning of the year when she gave you those notes the first day you got there" Dylan knew all along but I made sure to keep it from him. He couldn't know, not while I was still her student.

I looked over at Erin expecting her to answer but she looked at me instead, "go ahead and tell them Jess". I just sat there speechless, I couldn't believe she was just spilling everything like this.

"Well anyway, you were right Dylan, around about the beginning on the school year" Erin was talking to Dylan but she was eyeing Heather the whole time, she was smirking and I knew this was months worth of jealousy showing. She was doing this for all those times I ran to Heather for comfort when we weren't talking.