Hospital?

I woke up in a white room. I felt pains from my leg. I looked at my leg noticing the hot pink cast. What?
All I remember is Stanley carrying me to the infirmary then the doctor that's there telling me my leg was broke, then me questioning how I would break my leg because the holes are literally only 5 feet deep. Then he gave me some stuff to sleep. I don't know why.

I looked over to see Squid and Stanley.
"What the fuck are y'all doing here?" I asked "Why aren't y'all at Camp Green Lake?"

"Well" Zero said "Since your leg is broke. The Warden had enough since to let us help you get around. So every once in a while two of us have to help you. Stanley is every day and she made Zero dig Stanley and his hole"

"Seriously?" I looked at them "Two holes a day. What the heck!"

"Calm down Princess" Stanley said

"Now why am I not at Camp Green Lake?" I asked curious

"They don't have the stuff that you need at Camp Green Lake" Squid replied

"Squid" I said "Can I talk to Stanley alone?"

"Of course" He smiled "I'll be in the waiting room if you need me"
Me and Stanley nodded

"I want to dig my own hole, Stanley" I said "I want to go back and see everyone else"

"You can, Beautiful" He said "Mr. Sir is on his way to pick us all up anyway"

"Stanley" I asked "How long will I be wearing this cast?"

"Eight weeks" He answered

"Ugh" I groaned "Can I have I hug?"

He smiled and sat down on my bed then hugged me. We looked in each other's eyes and leaned in. We kissed.
We broke apart.

"Whoa" I said

"Wow" He said

I looked at him and smiled
"D-Did we just have our first kiss?" I asked

"Y-Yeah I-I think we did" He said "I didn't mean to. I mean, your just amazing, smart, and beautiful. I don't blame you if you wanna break up now"

He kept going and going until I kissed him again.
"You liked it?" He asked

"If I didn't like it I'd probably walking away right now" I rolled my eyes "And why would I wanna break up with you just because you kissed me"

"Because it was my first kiss..." He said "I didn't know what I was doing"

"Stanley look" I turned my whole body to face him "I love you. I have since the first day me and Kaleigh came here. I would never hurt you in any way shape or form. I love you to damn much"

Stanley smiled

"But there is one problem.." I said "When we get out of here.. What town do you live in?"

"Santa Monica, California" He answered

(Just go with it😂)

"Me too" I cheered "What street?"
He told me what street. I hugged him smiling real big.

"What?" He laughed

"You live on the same street as me" I said

"Yay" He cheered