Camp

"Constance you got this just jump" My best friend told me and I jumped over the fence into this persons yard

"Kaleigh" I whispered as we walked quietly inside the house incase the person is home "What if we get caught"

"Trust me girl" She said "We won't get caught. We do this all the time. Why are you so damn scared now"

"Because this is a smaller house, Kaleigh" I said "It can be easier for us to get caught"

"Constance were literally fucking pros at this" She knocked a vase over "Whoops"

"Damn it, Kaleigh you ass hole" I cursed "Come on I here the person"

"Who the hell is in my house!" The man yelled
We didn't answer

"You got 5 minutes before I call the police" He said
We was hiding in a closet with the door slightly open so we would know when we could make a run for it. When the guy turned around looking at the kitchen area, Me and Kaleigh made a run for it.

*2 days later*
We was at the police station when this dusty old bus pulled up. This older man lead us to the bus. Surprisingly he let us sit next to each other.
"This is going to be an all boys camp" I leaned back in the seat

"Yeah" Kaleigh said "Wonder if any of them are like...hot"

"Really what kinda boy you want?" I asked

"I want a tall boy" She said "Sweet, dirty blonde hair, white, blue eyes. You?"

"I want a guy a little taller than me" I said "Dark curly hair, white, greenish eyes"

"Sounds hot" She smirked

After a while we made to the camp. Once we stood and a whole shit load of boys surrounded us.