Chapter-1

Watch the short I created on Zades before reading. Subscribe and Insta- YushWrites

****

Harvi's p.o.v-

Burning houses and bloody men and women lying lifelessly on the ground were the only things witnessed by my eyes.

My body was standing still on the bloody ground which was full of life and greenery just a day ago. My dark unruly hair was sweaty and my breathing was shallow. The first in Command, who people always look up to with admiration and trust is now standing totally helpless. Seeing my people crying and begging for our lives.

As soon as the Second Prince beheaded the head of the Kloavia Tribe, Jastav. We all lose then and there.

"Seize that bloody girl" Someone shouted from the other side of the now bloody, barren ground.

The second, the man touched my upper arm. I swung my blade in his direction. The blade directly went from his steely caged armor to his left arm. I was aiming to cut his heart in two pieces.

He screamed in pain.

"Eithes." The other man screamed the bloodied man's name who was crawling on the ground.

The other man swung his sword at my face and I was ready to lose my head rather proudly but that outcome never came. His sword made a loud clunk sound when it hit the spear. That raging man was shocked and so was I.

My eyes moved in the direction where the Second Prince was standing a few hundred meters away.

The fiery Prince rode towards us. I was always observant and first in Command of the Kloavia Tribe. I knew better than to move an inch. He was called a 'Fiery Prince' for a reason. He was 14 when he commanded his first-ever army. Now he has his own personal army of 800,000 which was called the 'Shield' army.

"Noble Prince." The other man and the now armless man who was crying out like a pig just a moment ago were on their knees. I was surprised and shocked to see their reaction but I hid it.

"Rise." His voice was emotionless and cold just like his eyes. He didn't even glance in my direction.

Both men stand at once.

"Call for the Imperial Surgeon and have the Second Commander examine his arm carefully. First Commander Ethen, you will look for all the losses and crops and lands and will inform me afterward" His voice held the authority with arrogance. Both men immediately kneeled and left from there.

The Second Prince turned and faced me. If not for my straight posture and bravery, I would be the one crawling on the ground.

"State your name." The Second Prince commanded. He was more than six feet tall. His skin was pale, his hair was white as sea foam, and his eyes were steely gray.

"I shall not ask for a second time. " He clenched his jaw. He was known for his quick temper. The Second Prince was infamous and widely known even in those tribes who have nothing to do with monarchs. He was known for his short temper and he was always out for blood, especially for those who don't believe in Arkadians, especially tribal people.

"Harvi." I matched his intimidating gaze. Looking into the prince's eyes was a direct invitation to death.

I felt all the rush stop. His army went on their knees. He narrowed his eyes as if commanding me to lower my gaze but I wasn't the one to obey. I have nothing to fear. He could be the prince but he wasn't my prince.

The second Prince smiled evilly.

"You really have some bravery," He smiled again.

"Bend the knee" He spoke in full authority.