"The master told me to bring you some food. He's currently busy with work", Sebastiano explains, stepping closer. I groan in frustration. I'm hard and needy and he's working. Besides, last time he ditched me, he was in a bad mood afterward. Pretty sure that's going to happen again. I sigh. "Please come to the desk. I can't have you dirty his sheets."

I crawl to the edge of the bed, unwilling to leave. Not just because I'm still semi-hard, but because it's warm and comfortable. The armchair looks comfortable as well but I'm sure it doesn't smell like Dael. Sighing, I get up anyways, surprising Sebastiano with my nakedness. He averts his gaze quickly, though I notice him glancing at me every few seconds. A plate filled with pasta is waiting for me, next to a glass and a bottle of coke.

"When's he coming back?" I ask as I sit down, grabbing the fork to busy myself with stuffing food into my mouth. My stomach growls appreciatively, welcoming it into his embrace.

"I don't know. But it sounded important."

"Let me guess, his work's always important", I scoff, feeling slightly neglected. Not that he would care. And I shouldn't feel this disappointed either. I'm just an employee. He might have enjoyed showing me off to his friends but it was just that. Nothing else. Scowling, I take a sip of the sugary, dark liquid.

"Yes", Sebastiano says with an apologetic shrug. "I'm not sure if it's a comfort but he seemed displeased. I'm sure he'd rather be with you right now."

It's not. He's just going to take it out on me later. I finish the meal in silence, then grab the bottle of coke and go back to the bed. Sebastiano picks up the empty dishes, already hurrying out of the room when I put my drink down on the nightstand. Sighing, I cover myself with the blanket, nuzzling my face into the pillow yet again.

I awake with a scream as pain erupts from my left shoulder but thrash only for a second before my sleepy mind realizes what's happening. Groaning in pain, I relax, closing my eyes again. He's sitting on my hips, holding my arms down with his hands, undressed. His grip eases, then his fingers trail down my lower arm, entwining themselves with mine a second later. I gulp nervously. Dael uses a knee to push my legs apart, then shifts until he's lying between them, his erection rubbing against me. Moaning, I let my head drop to the side, waiting for him to finish so we can get to the good part.

He removes his teeth agonizingly slowly, causing me to squeeze my eyes shut and grit my teeth. I sigh relieved as they slip out of me. His tongue caresses the spot apologetically, massaging my sore flesh. I bury my fingers in his hair, enjoying the rough texture as I keep him close. He nibbles at my skin with his front teeth, eliciting a moan in response to his effort. Arching my back, I push closer. With a growl, he rolls his hips, earning himself another moan as he pushes against my drooling erection.

He lifts himself up with one hand, opening the top drawer of the nightstand with the other to take out the lube. With a squirt, the thick liquid exits the tube, pouring onto his hard-on. I shiver at the sight and place my feet onto the bed to tilt my hip upwards. Again, Dael growls, throwing the tube aside carelessly before he spreads the lube across his skin, stroking himself. Moaning, I throw my head back, lifting my hip even higher. Instantly, I feel him shift, placing his hard flesh against my rear.

I wince as he pushes inside, then start panting with the effort to stay calm even though he could easily rip apart my sphincter with a quick thrust. Shit. He'd only have to push in another inch and I would end up screaming in pain. Slowly, he starts rolling his hips, applying and removing pressure as well as pleasure as he stretches me with his tip. I'm left moaning and wanting more, until I can't help but lower my hip as he thrusts forwards.

I swear under my breath, clutching at the sheets, listening to the sound of his voice as he chuckles, obviously amused by my predicament. Shit. That hurt. His fingers curl around my length and I moan as he starts moving them carefully, almost tenderly across my skin. I thrust my hip upwards, eager to increase the friction and my own pleasure.