Prologue

Year 1976
"The first person to manifest a quirk was a newborn baby in the city of Qingqing, who had the ability to emanate light from their body. After that incident, many people around the world began to manifest different kinds of special abilities. While the cause of the quirk phenomenon is unknown, it has been theorized that the spread of a virus carried by mice had brought about their development. Currently, 80% of the world population possesses a quirk."

Second Person P.OV.
You were born in the 1st era of those who were blessed with quirks. In this era the first few teenagers turned into villains. Once villains started to spread, the heroes started to exist, the world turned out to become a fictional world wherein heroes, villains, and powers actually existed. You were a year old when you had manifested your quirk but you overheard something you probably shouldn't have. "I sold our daughter to a demon..." your mother said. All you could do was stand by the door "YOU DID WHAT?!" your father yelled. Well, what did you expect? You were three years old by now and he had just found out. "I had to!" your mother yelled back. "WHY?!" your father stood up and his stool fell causing a loud thud. "BECAUSE IF I HADN'T SHE WOULD'VE BEEN BORN QUIRKLESS!" your mother yelled losing her control.

Your P.O.V.
"M-mommy? D-daddy?" I came out. "Y/N? Did you hear us?" mommy asked. "Y-yeah. I-I don't really care, but... what does that mean? Am I dead?" I asked curiously. "N-no." mommy replied. "Then what is she? M/N?" daddy asked. "She's partly human. The demon I traded with was a female, she took Y/N wholly and now Y/N is the demons' next vessel." She said making it sound as complicated as possible so I wouldn't understand. "D-darling, what's your quirk?" mommy asked me. I didn't know what to call it so I just used it. I created a circle that emitted a bright red light that suddenly summoned flames, the temperature in the room went up and down because of the different flames. Once I started sweating mommy told me to stop. I stopped, then she thought my quirk was flames, but my palms were very sweaty that it caused an explosion. Mommy and daddy were just staring at me because I had two quirks, they waited checking if there was anything else. Steam started to come as drops of sweat touched another surface that isn't my skin, the room was full of steam but they easily spotted me when they saw me sparking up. "AN ELECTRIC QUIRK?!" daddy yelled. After everything cleared out daddy looked at mommy and said "M/N! Y/N HAD A QUIRK! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR HER MANIFESTATION BEFORE SELLING HER TO A DEMON?!" he yelled. "What's with all the commotion?" brother came in. He saw me on the floor very sweaty and tired he carried me and put me on my chair and we started talking about my mommy's greatest mistake.
"So technically Y/N has a quirk but you sold her before even realizing that the manifestation age is at three?" brother spoke up. "Yes" mommy replied. "F/N, B/N, Y/N?" she broke the silence. "Yes?" all three of us said. "Y/N is a vessel... she has one more quirk." mommy said. "This quirk only activates when she's out of control, it's known as... nightmare." mommy said. "Nightmare?" daddy asked. "This quirk of hers is a terrifying one. Only the underworld creatures know of it and they have feared that power the past few decades. She------" before mommy could continue the door of our mansion was busted open. "We have come for the ones known as 'Red-Flame', 'Lightning', and 'Sting'." a man said. "Who are you?!" brother or Sting yelled. "My apologies, I am 'All for One' and this is the League of Villains. We have come here to send you away, we don't need more people to outshine us." he said. Before anyone could react a man with light blue hair and blood red eyes came in front telling us that his name was 'Aoi Shigaraki' or 'Decay'. I was just crying in the corner until I felt someone pick me up, I could feel my 4 quirks slowly going useless, before I could pass out I was dropped onto the floor and I heard a grunt from the one who carried me. The impact was hard enough for me to lose consciousness for a while.

'Pain. It's unavoidable, unbearable and indescribable.' "RUN Y/N!" a voice yelled. I turned around to see my family underneath the villain known as 'All for One'. Tears threatened to fall as my brother was slowly being disintegrated right before my eyes "LEAVE HER ALONE! RUN Y/N!" he yelled. As I started to hyperventilate I heard my mother and father say in unison "IF YOU WON'T RUN...... USE THEM! USE THEM Y/N!" I hesitated but once I saw them disappear one by one I felt a sudden heat surround me, it all happened in a blink of an eye "H--E -ERC-!" All for One pleaded "DID YOU GIVE MY FAMILY ANY MERCY?!" I yelled, but before I could finish him off the hero known as 'backdraft' stopped me and once I was lifted off of All for One he got away. They tried tracking him down but it was useless, after all of the things that happened that night I was left in my mansion, "This place is bigger than I thought." I said with a hint of awe and sadness. "Y/N" a man called out to me. I was raised by Enji Todoroki or Endeavor, he was my uncle. I grew up hating villains so much that I have controlled my forbidden quirk: nightmare. I set out to stroll through the woods but the last thing I remember was me bleeding, drowning, and dying.