Love Letters

Next morning, Raina told her sister about the plan and waited for the show tonight. They had to leave early to beat the traffic.

Play started at 5 p.m. sharp. Both loved the play. Raina liked the sincere actors and their devotion towards their work.

After the play, they took the cab and decided to have an ice cream before reaching home. While they were eating it in the cab,

Udayan: Raina, I must say that I had a very sincere companion with me today. For the first time. Otherwise I like to go alone as all me friends are a disaster. They are never quiet.

Raina smiled. Breaking the silence, " I think Udayan that theatre artist work harder. "

Udayan: And what makes you think so?

Raina: See, they have to perform before a live audience so there is no place for error. But our actors have to repeat the dialogue in front of the camera. I mean I am not saying that they work less but I think that theatre artists must be paid equally too.

She looked at the frowned face of Udayan and thought that he was not in favor of her.

Raina: These are my personal thoughts so don't take them personally.

Udayan: Oh no. You are right. There is a lot of hassle with stars but these artists work with equal zeal however they are given less credit.

With such conversation they reached home.

During dinner,

Shalini: Raina you haven't searched for any lodging. And where is the institute of your crash course?

Raina: It's in Bandra didi. So I will need some place in Bandra only.

Prateek: I think Udayan can tell us about that.

Udayan: Bhaia, her institute is near my office so I can drop and pick her up every day. And as for stay, there is a girl Mishti, she lives opposite my apartment and is searching for a room mate so Raina can stay there.
Infact Raina why don't you come with me to the apartment and check it out.

Raina: Ok sure, but please be ready at 11. Kal ki tarah na karna pade humko.

Udayan: Oh yes please, bahut tez jala tha.

Both laughed and everyone looked at them without any clue.

Finally they called off the day and Raina prepared for tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------
                    AUTHOR'S NOTE

How is it? Finally Raina will get some alone time with Udayan. Kya ho sakta hai??

             Love Love ♥️
A.S.