What do you want?

Lukas POV:
I saw Marinette rush out of lunch in a hurry, I followed her to see her balled up crying at a nearby wall. I sat down beside her, "Marinette don't listen to them" I wrapped a arm around her and pulled her in gently and caressed her cheek and wiped a tear away, to stare into those blue belle eyes to just drown in. "R-really?" She said sniffling. I smiled and nodded, she was so happy and I was to. We hugged and got up and headed back to school.

Class was starting and I sat down beside marinette and smiled at her. I heard the bell ring and everyone shuffle into the class room ready for this last class to be over. The class was boring, if you wanted to know. And when the bell rang, oh boy everyone thought it was summer! We all ran out of the room grabbing bags, jackets, purses, glasses, EVERYTHING! I followed Marinette because she needed to grab her stuff from her locker. I waited a while when I heard... "HEY LUKA!" A voice from behind me said, I spun around to see...ADRIEN. He looked at me with a stern face. I was scared and confused, so I shook my head. "So...you and marinette huh? What's up with you guys? dating?" He said growling. "No we-" he cut me off with saying "do you even know her last name?" He said sternly. "I-" I was cut off once again! "Do you even know anything about her?" He said again pointing a finger at me. I was scared, I thought he was going to break me into pieces when I heard... "THATS ENOUGH ADRIEN!" I spun my head around to see Marinette angry. She walked up to Adrien and shoved him away and glared At him "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" She said and Adrien backed down in defeat like a pup. She turned to face me and grabbed my hand and walked away.

Marinettes POV:
What was up with Adrien?! He was fighting Luka! Why? I have no clue but he shouldn't have gotten on my nerves! I was annoyed with what he did to luka. So I ignored Adrien. I walked luka back to my place so we could chat and talk about our lives. Turns out Lukas got it packed with Juleka. He was sweet and very handsome- NO MARINETTE YOU LIKE ADRIEN! But he just yelled at luka...NO SNAP OUT OF IT MARINETTE! JEEZ! I turned to face luka smiling and telling him my part of my family and my friends that he could be close pals with. But he told me about the incident with Adrien, i was still annoyed with Adrien at what he did. We ate cookies and laughed all day! Until he had to return home so I waved him off. A long stressful day, two boys fighting and my crush acting weird around luka. I need it understand why! Tikki. My kwami. Popped out and said, "so Marinette you need to think?" She said. "No just need some fresh air" I said. "tikki, SPOTS ON!" I transformed into my alter ego ladybug and hopped out of my trapdoor on my roof. And zipped through Paris running through roof tops. I sat down on a roof that showed the Eiffel Tower perfectly and watched it in awe. When I heard "Hey m'lady!" I fell back in surprise. "Oh it's just you!" I said taking a big deep breath. "M'lady it's not time for patrol so I know somethings up." He looked sad at me so I explained to him about adrien, but not revealing him to chat noir. He nodded and replied "a really cute girl at my school yelled at me because of this guy." I stared at him. "Guess we're in the same boat!" We both chuckled. And then he stared at me. I looked into his emerald eyes. We got closer, and closer our noses touching and us almost closing the gap when...