Niall felt the blood rush to his cheeks. For god's sake woman, Harry is bloody standing beside me! 

Harry lets out a laugh and placed a hand on Niall's shoulder. "Well madam, we are nothing more than just co-workers."  

Niall felt a tang bit dissapointed when Harry mentioned they were nothing more than just co-workers. It was bloody his own fault for ruining everything with Harry. Firstly if he came clean and told him he was The Niall Horan, instead of beating around the bush like always. Next, he was the one that continously tries to ruin their relationship, so why the fuck is he hurt when Harry says that!? 

The woman shrugged. "Niall would you like chocolate and chocolate chip today?" she asked. 

Niall nodded, "Oh, and some cookies. I just love your cookies" he commented. 

"How about you guapo? What would you like?" she asked. 

Harry cocked his eyebrow and looked at Niall, he didn't understand the word the lady said to him just now.

"She says you're a dick!" whispered Niall jokingly at Harry. The blonde lad suddenly erupted into a field of giggles. Harry could not help but playfully ruffled Niall's hair like he did when they dated. The lad's giggles gew louder. It had drawn onto him that he hadn't been this close with Niall since their episode at the party, and that was almost three months ago.  

The woman in front of them could not help herself but coo at the obvious display of affection between the two men. They were trying so hard not to become obvious but it was as clear and as evident as the blue sky. 

"You are so cute together"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

They arrived at the company's second building downtown. The building in front of them looked like a warehouse, with several fancy cars parked at the space outside. As they entered, Harry's mouth dropped as he entered the large space. Countless cooking utensils arranged nicely over the counter tops. The walls were covered with those fancy and expensive ovens. People were running back and forth in professional cooking uniforms pouring and mixing stuff. He could smell the freshly cooked meals in the air. This was a chef's heaven. 

"What is this place?" he asked Niall who was casually taking a bite of his cookie from the gelatto store. 

The blonde tilted his head to the side cutely. "This is where we have all the chefs under our company make all the new menus and dishes before being officially served at their restaurant" he explained. 

"We oversee quality value, health inspection, calories, allergies. Everything is done here before being officially stamped at the restaurants" he added. 

As the walked through the massive kitchen, Harry was in awe as he witnessed the impressive work force of the staff members. They looked so passionate about their cooking. He could feel the sweat and the hard work going into every single dish. It was sort of inspiring. He wished he could have that drive with his pastries. He was in a rut and had stopped inventing new pastries since months ago.