Highschool

Y/N POV:Today's the first day at my new high school. I'm nervous. I don't know anyone and I'm scared someone will either blow my cover or recognize me, I'm using Y/U/N as my uncrcover name. The struggles of being an idol, right? As I walk in through the gate I can feel my heart beating out of my chest. I hate wearing a uniform,horn rimmed glasses and my hair in a bun gross...sucks to be an undercover student haha? I head to English with Mr.Kim and as I walk in there's a face that I can't put a name to. Mr. Kim calls roll call and I'm the first name.

 He gets to the J's and he calls Jeon Jungkook, why does that sound so familiar?? It just clicks the person I recognized is Jungkook from BTS... WAIT WHAT SCHOOL AM I AT??? Mr. Kim brings me up and says "Welcome to Bighit High hope you enjoy this school!" I head to the only empty seat and it's next to Jungkook. I try not to blush as he says hi to me. Jungkook saying hi to me... am I in a parallel universe or daydreaming?

 I pinch myself and I flinch at the pain. Now I know I'm not dreaming. He then said "Hey since you're new around here how bout you come sit with me and BTS?" AS IF HE'S EXPECTING ME TO KNOW WHO THEY ARE haha. I said "yeah sure" this is a once in a life time opportunity so I'm going to take it duh. Anyways he seemed like a nice guy that I would wanna get to know him better. 

                                                                  RIIINNNGGG

NO ONES POV: The bell just rang and Jungkook and Y/N walk to the lunch harbor together and meet up with BTS at their designated table. All their fangirls and boys are staring at them as Jungkook slowly and secretly puts his arm around Y/N. 

Y/N POV: Holy Shit Jungkook is putting his arm around me. Is he being friendly or trying to hint at me... I'm so confused and happy at the same time ahhh. When we sit down he asked if I could sit next to him. Well obviously I did. 

Who would be stupid to say NO. Everybody else in BTS had a girlfriend. Tae was dating Irene, Jimin is dating Wendy, Jin is dating Yeri,Min Yoongi is dating Seulgi, Namjoon is dating Joy and Jung Hoseok is dating Solji. So that leaves Jungkook. MY DREAM WOULD BE TO DATE JUNGKOOK. But I don't want to show it.

Jungkook POV: I feel like I'm being too obvious. It's her first day and I already like her, is that a bad thing? Nah I don't think so. She's so beautiful and nice I want to get to know her. I wish she came here before today. I asked her what school she used to go to and she said "JYP high". I wonder why that's like for all the JYP trainee's. Anyways I'm not going to dig in to it.

A/N I'm super sorry for this being cringy and horrible. This is my first book ever and I am new at this so please bare with me. I hope to get better at writing and my books will get better as we go. Also if you have any recommendations for the book please let me know and I will take them into consideration