Silence

You soon realise that a room without Jason was boring and dull. A little too quiet and too...normal. You sigh and wait for Jason to return, hearing sounds from the other room. Loud thudding and crashing. The sound offended your ears and left a soft ringing sound.You want to peak in and see what Jason is up to but for once your better judgement kicks in and you decide against it, knowing he wouldn't forgive you for it. Your attention is brought back to the door as you hear a loud cry.

" God damn it! " Jason sounded like he was in pain and it tugged on your heartstrings. It made you want to protect the toymaker and the longer you waited the stronger the feeling became. You sigh and make your way to the door, opening it slowly to try and not startle Jason. The room in which Jason resided had taken heavy damage due to the toymaker's wrath. The walls that were once covered in deep scratches now stood free of wallpaper and all the furniture was turned over. You watch as Jason sits on the floor, his knees up to his chest and his arms wrapped around them. You make your way to the toymaker, eventually sitting next to him.

" Jason " You receive no response so you proceed to tap his shoulder lightly, wanting some sort of reaction. Your hand is immediately removed and you feel your heart sink, knowing that you couldn't help the man you cared so deeply for. You stand and begin to walk away, knowing that trying to cheer him up was a waste of time. You hear a soft voice from behind you, it stops you in your tracks.

" Why?" You turn slowly, your ( H\C ) hair swaying slightly as you did. You hum in questioning, not quite hearing the toymaker.

" Why do you defy me? I created you! " Fear fills your heart, you didn't really want to know the response but you couldn't help but ask. You shyly grab your shirt and narrow your brow.

" Created?" Jason smirks, his eyes glowing brightly and a chuckle escaping his sharp smile. The toymaker finally stands and crosses his arms. You dread this sort of movement from the toymaker, knowing that it always leads to trouble.

" That's right. You were born in this workshop. I gave you life, infused you with the finest and purest blood " His smirk fades and quickly becomes a scowl. You start to back away knowing that it wasn't a good idea to be near him.

" Purest blood " You stutter and back into the wall. Jason comes face to face with you and grabs your shoulder tightly, his nails drawing blood.

" Time for a little story time my dear doll "