Baes

This is a request for a very loyal follower! we wanted to make their fantasy come true in the spirit of easter. Thank you for the request Alex <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She stood there, my girl holding a bottle of tresemmè infront of the hob.

"Prison is bad" She chuckled, squirting the shampoo bottle into the soup. Her gorgeous soft hair falling over her sexy prison jump suit.

"Is the soup ready, baby' the other woman sumptuously whispered with her thick Russian accent.

"Yes baby..." The tall woman said giggling before pouring the soup into one of the messy trays.

"Time to give it to that slut" The Russian woman said with a big smile, her breast jiggling slightly.

(Y/N) was sat at the prison table. Nervously awaiting their food. (Y/N) smiled when they saw the two women approaching her with the plastic trays.

"Yummy soup!" (Y/N) announced as the two sexy women placed the tray in front of them.

(Y/N) gobbled it all up and suddenly their nose started bleeding and bubbles were flooding out of their mouth!

"GRAB THAT BITCH" the Russian woman screeched at the top of her lungs, leaping onto the table before smashing (Y/N) face off it. Blood and teeth went everywhere and the faint smell of coconut dreams was in the air. 

fin.