labinlimang.

veronica
______

you know that feeling where you just feel like dying inside? that feeling where you just don't want to do anything but cry? my heart just felt like it's just been pulled out of it's position.

"did you think i loved you? sorry"

those words swirled around and around my head, i just can't put up with love. heartbreaks are much more worse than this. if i can't put up with this, how will i feel like during a heartbreak? will i ever find love?

"roni, the movie is at 6:30, bye the way, i told you through text it was 6:00 because i wanted you to get ready by 6"

i heard everything he said at that time but i just felt like nothing. everything he does to me and he thinks i'm just his best friend. so this is what it feels like to be friend-zoned.

we finally got to the car park and aaron fabulously swished the car around and parked. he got out first, just so he could open my door.

i opened it first, before he did.. "i can do it myself"

i stormed off without him into the cinema and there was a huge queue for popcorn, luckily we spotted laurex lining up.

"hey guys!" alex screeched, running towards me, glaring back at aaron, who was following after me.

"whats up? do you want to get anything roni?" when he noticed i was glaring at him, he tried to interest me in something to probably make me smile.

"just popcorn thanks.. heres my money." i reached in my tiny backpack for my wallet and handed him $10.

"no, no i insist.." he gradually pushed the money i was holding and tried to let me put it back into my bag.

"ok then." i kept the answer simple. i just can't believe it's alright for him to play with feelings.

"roni, are you alright? you look sick" lauren grasped onto my shoulder to comfort me, i mean that's what i think.

"it's okay, i'm just on my period, speaking of that i'll go to the toilet.." i mumbled too fast that i didn't know if they caught what i said, anyways i rushed to the bathroom.

"okay we will be here!" i heard aaron yell in the distance.