isa.

aaron
_____

Me and Roni were recording the "best friend CURLED my HAIR?!" vlog and things turned the over way around to what i had expected.

"you got a girlfriend?" Roni asked me as she began to "fluff" my curls

"have i got a girlfriend? nah..." i replied very goofy-like, as if this topic is very normal to talk about

i stared at the mirror as Roni was curling my hair and immediately said "i got a really best friend, she's a girl tho, she's pretty cool..."

"pretty cool?" Roni complained.

"VER-y cool, very very cool. pretty amazing too, she makes the weirdest jokes, she laughs at all of them.." i say as i continue to stare at the mirror that reflects to Roni stroking my hair.

"even though, they aren't funny" (finishing off my sentence)

"EXCuse me?" i see her annoyed face in the mirror, shes so cute when i see her like that

"hhey, im just talking about my, ma best friend girl."

i edited the video after i said that as it was just a moment of silence that had occurred, to break the silence i started the conversation with:

"you got a boyfriend?"

Roni smiles as if she is about to laugh saying "A friend boiii"

"you got a friend boye?" i say smiling so hard that my wrinkles show, i couldn't wait until she talks about me :D

she didn't say anything.

sad.

i interrupted the silence smacking my lips then saying "so who's ya boyfriendd, i can tell with that smile, you must have met somebody" i say as a joke to her.

"stahppp" she replies back to me with a giggle straight after

"what! look at you getting all gitty" i say, seeing her face blush

"it's none of your business.." this particular moments caught me off guard, was she shy to tell me? in fact was it me? her crush? the person she has finally met?

we laugh it off anyways and i express a big "OHHH" in a funny way to make her smile ;)

moments later, me and Roni were playing basketball, she's so tiny like a midget, it was so cute seeing her shooting the ball into the hoop, after playing a game we decided to sit down in front of the camera, pretending to have a photoshoot together.

when we leaned on each other's back, we engaged eye contact, she smiled at me, it was like that we were going to kiss, our noses stroked one another and i began to move in closer very slowly, i can hear Roni breathe heavily, so we both suddenly pu...

when we leaned on each other's back, we engaged eye contact, she smiled at me, it was like that we were going to kiss, our noses stroked one another and i began to move in closer very slowly, i can hear Roni breathe heavily, so we both suddenly pull our faces away.

awkward silence.

i see Roni brush her fringe away from her beautiful face and i hear her mumble something..

"what was that?" i say.

"hey, aaron?" i look at her fingertips and they were all muddled up with her fiddling with it.

"yeah?" i simply replied back with.