The beginning

"P-Please...please don't kill me...I, I'll give you whatever you want! Money, fame, anything...pl-" the (h/c) girl didn't bother to listen to the man's plea as she shot a bullet right through his throat, making him slowly fall to the ground. "..." she looked down at his now lifeless body with cold eyes.

A single tear escaped her (e/c) orbs as she quickly brushed the droplet off her cheek and turned to leave. But-

"Hi there..."

A male stood by the door, blocking the path to the exit. Panic flashed on the girl's eyes for a second before she pressed her lips into a thin line, glaring at him. "Who are you? Don't move from where you are." she pointed her gun at him, demanding. "Ah, chill. I'm Jungkook. I won't harm you in any way...I promise" he laughed, raising both his hands in a relaxed manner. The girl took a few careful steps closer to him, staring. 'Is he here to take my life? Maybe he has seen what I did a minute ago...' she though, continuing to stare. He smiled at her. "Hey..." and before she knew it, he was right in front of her as she found herself staring at a pair of deep, coffee brown orbs.

"Nice to meet you!" he put a finger on her plump lips, flashing her a charming smile.

'I need to get rid of him RIGHT now...' she thought quickly before coming up with an idea. It was a little risky, but it was better than dying in this godforsaken place, right? She closed her eye and deeply inhaled, before looking up at him. "Heh? what's wro-" she suddenly grabbed his collar and pulled his face closer to her. Seeing his eyes widen in surprise for a second, she swiftly swung her hand down on his neck. He instantly lost consciousness and fell in her arms, defenseless. She started flipping his jacket and going through his pockets, taking away all sorts of weapon he had. Who knows, maybe he'll wake up all of sudden and shoot her with a gun..."Alright."

She dragged his body out of the ragged and abandoned building, where a car was parked right in front of it. She nearly kicked the door open as she pushed him inside the car with a bit of difficulty. "Wh- who's that, (Y/n)?" the driver asked, startled. "He was standing in the doorway when I was trying to leave... he might've seen me do it so I'm taking him back to the organization..." she explained. "...is he dead?" the driver asked, still a bit alarmed. "No." "..." "..." "...alright then. Here we go." and so she left the building, with an unknown male who his identities were yet to be revealed to her. But little did she know...

This was the very beginning of a sweet yet bitter love story.