t w e n t y n i n e

Things between me and Hayley had been a little rocky lately, after the stunt she pulled at the cafe, using me to gain Matty's attention, I was left feeling like I couldn't trust her as far as I could throw her

But as the same time, I was aware I was massively over reacting about the whole thing. So what, she got a follow off of him. Technically she'd done nothing wrong.  And my gut feeling told me there was nothing more to it than that.

I hoped. 

Checking my phone, an hour after I'd sent my last text to Matty, I'd still not gotten anything back. 

Maybe he was still in the studio. 

Or maybe he'd suddenly just lost interest now I'd blurted out one of my secrets to him. 

Everything was telling me it was the latter. 

Probably thinking how the hell can that be possible at almost twenty two years old. And likely thinking there has to be something wrong with me. 

Sighing, I pull my phone out in hope of some advice from my only friend. 

I told him about my V status! 😩 

Wutt?? Who... Xxxx

Matty, obviously. He text me again this morning, we got talking, I blurted it over text 😑 xxx

Loves young dream is back on the cards 😉 OK and???? Xxxx 

Well, and he hasn't replied! 

And how long since?? Xxx 

 😑 An hour xx

Well bloody hell, Less. Give him chance. It's not exactly some typical, ordinary guy you're having this messaging relationship with is it! He'll be in the studio or something 😊 Xxxx

That's what he said... xxxx

Then that's what he'll be doing. Chill out. Xxxxx

She was right. Why did I even care, me holding this title had never bothered me before in the slightest, especially when it came to guys. If they didn't like it, then fuck them. 

But once again, it came down to the fact of who he was. Causing me to act differently and freak out. I needed to stop doing this. He didn't want me treating him any differently to what I would with anyone else. 

And that's what I needed to do. 

And if that's too weird or fucked up for you then just don't bother speaking to me again!! 

((20 minutes later)) 

First off, darling, I hadn't even read your text, I did state I was in the studio and would reply when I could. 

Second of all, you really can't know me as well as you claim if you ever think I would look or treat you any differently because of this. I have nothing but upmost respect for you. In a world where, yes, most things are sexulised, as you know, you've clearly managed to stay true to yourself and not falling into peer pressure for the sake of it. That's special. 

And thirdly, well, if anything you should be backing away from me with my rep 😂 xxx 😘😘 

IF YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS CAN YOU PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!! 😬😊