Taemin was about to leave when Nauen sat up.

Nauen : Hey Lee Taemin. Where do you think you're going? Didn't I tell you to stay with me?

Nauen tried to stand up and almost fell if Taemin hadn't caught her.

Nauen : (whispering) Don't go. Stay here. Ok? (Clutching Taemin's shirt)

Taemin :Chorong Noona. Can i stay here for awhile until she let go?

Chorong chuckles: Yes you can stay. But no funny business ok?

Taemin trying not to smile: I don't know what you mean.

Chorong : yeah sure, you don't as if I would believe you. Now, you will feel how possessive Nauen is with all her belongings. (Left them laughing)

Nauen still holding on to Taemin's shirt let go and pulls him to lie down beside her. Then she snuggled in. Taemin can hear her steady breathing. Nauen hand is on top of his pants. This is going to be a long night.

After an hour Chorong went in and check on them. She found a sleeping Nauen still not letting go of the already sleeping Taemin. She let them be, left a note in the kitchen then she went back to her room and sleep.

The next day only Eunji has an early schedule, saw Chorong's note, took out her phone and send a message to Key. Look in at Nauen's room and sneak a peek at the two sleeping. Snap some photos and send to Key. Closed the door and left the dorm smiling. Very happy for Nauen.

Chorong woke up and starts preparing for breakfast. After some time, Bomi join her in the preparation.

Bomi : everyone still sleeping?

Chorong : Yes except Eunji who already left for her schedule filming. Btw, we have a guest.

Bomi : Guest? Who?

Chorong : Someone else slept here last night. (With a confuse look from Bomi) a certain maknae of the Shinee group (Bomi understood)

Bomi : Where did he sleep? Don't tell me...

Chorong : Yes, Nauen wouldn't let him leave. (Laughs)

Bomi : I am so jealous. I wish we all have boyfriends too. Eonnie, (teasing) I saw how Jjong Sunbae looked at you (smiling)

Chorong : Oh, Stop that. Not funny at all.

After a few hours. Some of the other Apink members woke up, was alerted by Chorong about the house guest. Bomi went out for her schedule. Chorong, Namjoo and Hayoung went shopping. Chorong left a note for Nauen and Taemin.

Nauen was the first to wake. She is somewhat confuse because it has been months since she had a good night sleep. Then remembers what happen yesterday and last night. She groan, tried to put her hands on her face. Suddenly became aware that Taemin is still holding her hand. She looks at Taemin's sleeping form. He was sleeping on his side his right hand holding her left hand. His features are like a baby. Soft skin, silky hair, his forehead is showing for once, straight lovely nose, pouty kissable lips. Nauen lean in and touch his lips with hers without thinking. When their lips touch, she became aware of what she's doing and becomes embarrassed, tried to back away but Taemin put his hand against her back to draw her closer and kiss her properly.

Taemin : Good morning Nauen-ah. (Planted another kiss)

Nauen : Morning Oppa. (Blushes a deep shade of pink)

Taemin : So nice to wake up next to you. I like how you wake me. (Laughs) Can you do that all the time?

Nauen so embarrassed trying to cover herself with her hair. Taemin holds Nauen's face, brushing her hair out of the way. Looks into her eyes and said "I Love you" and kiss her again on her mouth.

When the two finally went out of the bedroom, they found the dorm deserted. Nauen went to the kitchen and saw Chorong's note.

Nauen : They went shopping and the others have schedule. Chorong Eonnie and Bomi Eonnie prepared some food for us.

Taemin : Really? So we are really alone?

Nauen started being nervous and lick her lips.

Taemin : Don't do that.

Nauen : What? Oppa, don't do what? I didn't do anything.

Taemin : Don't lick your lips. It's giving me ideas that I don't want to have especially when we are alone. (Laughs)

Nauen nodded blushing. Nauen set up the table for them to eat breakfast. While they ate, they talked about their goals and dreams for their future. Taemin told her that his company has approach him and they would give him a solo album. Nauen is very happy to hear that. She in turn told him that the company wants Apink to have a Japanese album and concert