▣ d i a r y ~ 1

It's okay . I tell myself this lie everyday. Walking into class again today hurts more than other days because I know.

I know at the back of my mind today is Marinette's birthday. The girl that literally everyone has a crush on, however I think she's a bit to extroverted for me.

Nobody can deny she's so pretty, kind, caring, compassionate, funny... So many words can be used to discribe her... She so undoubtedly absolutely perfect .

You know, I wish I was her. She has a beautiful kind caring family, a bakery... Not that I like eating actually... But I've tasted one of their croissants and they were amazing, honestly. The crust around the outside literally melts into your mouth with the soft buttery texture and the sweet nutella flowing out like lava into your mouth making your taste buds dance.

I remember back in grade three... Momma was around that everything was lively and happy. We were at the park near Marinette's bakery, that park where Adrien has his long and boring photoshoots and there I was swinging this random yoyo that I found by myself between the reeds... All by myself.

I longed to have friends, like Nino. He had loads of friends. He is so popular and  I just wanted someone to talk to sometimes, y'know.

Then I heard a familiar giggle and I saw Nino run up and kiss Marinette's beautiful lush rosy cheeks. You know the la bisu, the French greeting kinda thing.

However, she had a basket made out of straw and she started giving pastries to everyone. Max, Kim, obviously Nino, Sabrina, Alix, Rose, Juleka, even kids that I didn't know. She's always been a humble sweetheart and that has never changed.

There I stood in my bee themed striped dress staring at the scene. It wasn't like I wanted a croissant! I mean, maybe I did... But she doesn't have to know that.

She then noticed me and came in my direction. "Hello, would you like a pastrie?" She asked me ever so sweetly. Her sapphire eyes staring right up at me through the cresent shape they made.

I stared at her, she is so pretty I couldn't help but think to myself. There I was questioning my sexuality in the same question she asked me, it's not that I didn't like boys or anything. I mean I'm not really asthetically attracted to them in all honesty... I would say I liked them personality wise but I am way to anti social to talk to anything.

It's just that she was the definition of the 'OMG ' girl that walks into the club (not like I've ever been to the club. But Usher has and he has made a song that's been repeated on the radio over ten thousand billion times, that you just want to throw a radio across the room and smash the radio being liek; ' We get it Usher, you find girls hot. That's cool. I do to.')

Although, this wasn't at the club. I was eight years old into a silk bee themed striped dress at the park where this small Sapphire eyed girl comes up to me and is offering me food. 

There I'm standing there questioning everything in my life staring at the girls features.

She looks down pouting, "You don't want any?" She asked

That's when I got back into reality, my palms were leaking gallons of water and my stomach was tingling with butterflies. I didn't know how to reply to her, you see, I wanted to make a good impression.

Instead this came out,  "U-Uh- y-y-y-yeah I-I-I w-w-would l-love y-you - I mean! I-I w-would l-like-" by then my shuttering mouth and beet red face was shut up by Marinette shoving a croissant into my mouth.

"That's cute I love me to. " She winked at me and skipped along with her red ladybug themed dress flowing behind her in the wind back to her friends.