CH 7 - 'EX' IN EVERYTHING

"Omkara ji, hum dono ko shaadi kiye 6 months ho gaye hai lekin ab bhi hum boht kuch nahi jaante. Humare man me bohut sawal hai" Gauri, Om's wife again started with her questions. In spite of the fact that he loves her a lot but....

"Bataiye na.. Jab aap, ma aur Rudy bhaiya hote hai to mahol kuch aur hota hai. Par jab Shivaay bhaiya ya papa aate hai to you guys keep mum or prefer to ignore. Why is that so?" she asked

"Kitni baar kaha hai Gauri,  dont irritate me with these questions. Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai." Avoiding her, he went out of the room but little did they know that a part of it will be cleared out today as their nightmare is coming.

Shivaay was pacing to and forth in his room frowning.

"What if she was serious?"

"Doesn't she love me? " he asked himself when his mind taunted, "How can you think after what you did to her? "

He clenched his jaws in anger when Gauri entered.

"Bhaiya, aap breakfast ke liye niche aaiye" she said.

"Aa raha hun" he replied. In the entire Oberoi Mansion, its only her who talks in the most polite form. He missed his Obro moments with OmRu but its his fault. A lone tear escaped his eyes but he cant fall weak. He is the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

As they all settled themselves on the dining table, a man with the uniform of a lawyer entered the Mansion.

"Sir,  you can't enter without permission" Khanna has been trying hard to stop him

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi." the man roared.

"Sir, maine inhe andar aane se mana kiya tha par.." Khanna put his point forward.

"Who are you?" Shivaay asked rudely.

"Talk to me properly Mr. Oberoi. I aint your servant" he said with a pinch of arrogance.

Just then, their eyes moved on towards the direction of the main door where they heard tick tock sounds of heels.

Entered our queen, wearing probably the most revealing clothes she has ever worn and thus adding to the shock of the Oberois.

Her waist was revealing along with a bit of her cleavage. The skirt was above the knees, giving a clear view of her slender legs.. She was looking no less than the goddess of erotica.

Shivaay gulped down his saliva as he felt his hormones are arousing by just a mere display but how can she wear this? Only he has the right to see her body, not others.

'You have lost this right 1 year back Shivaay' his mind mocked him

"Hello the great Oberoi family" she said with no innocence in her voice. The thing which attracted the most in her was her innocent eyes but it is nowhere to be seen now.

Jhanvi's eyes become moist. She moved her feet towards her when she showed her palms

"I am not interested in any emotional drama Mrs Oberoi urf my ex mother in law" her sentence shook her from the core alongwith OmRu and Tej. The person who was standing  clueless was Gauri. She had no idea.

"Anika.." the name which came from her mouth had many emotions but she is not going to be affected by it. Although, Jhanvi had never failed to show her motherly love to her but she was the silent spectator of the sin done by her husband and her son. It deserves equal punishment.

"Mrs Oberoi, stop this crying" she said boldly

"Dare you speak like that to my Mom Anika" Shivaay uttered with rage in his voice.

"Oh my dear hubby loves her a lot... Oops sorry. Ex hubby" she told and the word 'Ex' irked Shivaay.

"Anika Bhabhi." OmRu said in unison

"Khabardaar jo next time se tum logo ne mujhe Bhabhi bulaya. I am not your family member. Sirf rishton ko nam dene se nahi hota, unhe nibhana bhi padta hai EX devars" she said and her eyes fell on Gauri. She make her steps forward.

"Ghar me nayi member aayi hai aur mujhe pata bhi nahi" she chipped.

"Aap humare bhojai.." Gauri couldnt complete her sentence when Anika signed her to stop

"I told you not to call me that.. Waise mere pass time nahi hai for all this nonsense and family drama. Wo hum kisi aur din kar lenge ok? Dont worry I will pay the actors" she smirked.

"Is someone showing off their money?" Tej finally spoke up.

"Of course kyunki kal ke baad aap logo ke pass kuch nahi hoga" Anika informed them with confidence

"What do you mean?" Shivaay asked.

"Dekhiye mere ex patidev, humara divorce hua lekin ek cheez to baaki hai na..." she looked upto the lawyer who had papers ready

"I want an alimony" she made this announcement and Tej knew that the thing which he feared is gonna happen now.

HELLO MY DEAR READERS. HOW WAS THE UPDATE? SO NOW SHE WANTS AN ALIMONY BUT WHAT WOULD SHE DEMAND? IS THERE A PLAN HIDDEN IN IT OR... I AM NOT GOING TO REVEAL😉😉😆😆

THNKS TO ALL FOR THE SUPPORT IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER. I M OVERWHELMED BY THE RESPONSE. DROP UR VIEWS ON THE CHAPTER