Ereri (Eren x Levi) A Loving Mistake (An Attack On Titan fic) (Yaoi)

"Why did I make this stupid bet in the first place...?" Eren complained as he looked down at himself. "This is fucked up."

Armin giggled, looking at Eren with a highly amused expression. "Hey, a deal's a deal. Be a man of your word. Or should I say," He mischeviously raised an eyebrow. "woman of your word?" 
Armin burst into hysterical laughter as a result of his own joke, looking up to see Eren's completely unamused expression. 

Eren folded his arms, pissed off that he was now being forced to go out drinking dressed as a woman. He and Armin had made a bet- Eren thought that his Krista, who Armin had asked out, would reject him. But she had said yes, so Eren ended up standing in his house on Friday night wearing s minidress and fake breasts.

In order to do this, Armin had borrowed one of Annie's dresses, which she never wore anyway. He had decided to go with a purple minidress, which Annie referred to as a 'butt hugger', meaning the end of the dress was just below Eren's butt and it was tight as hell. Annie even let them borrow a pair of sparkly silver stilletos, which Eren was having difficulty walking in. Armin also took advantage of this by having  Krista put makeup on Eren, and Armin also bought Eren fake breasts. But he was allowed to keep his short hair.

Looking at Eren now, he was unmistakably female. Actually, he looked pretty sexy.

The doorbell rang, and Eren stumbled out of the livingroom to answer the door. When he opened it, Jean, Marco, and Connie stood there.

At the sight of Eren, they burst into hysterical laughter, and I mean nearly collapsing hysterical, until Eren yanked them each inside, purpousely slamming them onto the ground.

Jean stood up, looking down at Eren. He whistled. "If I were straight, I would totally go for you, bro."

Marco stood and laughed, and Jean put an arm around Marco's waist.

Eren's whole face was red. "Whatever." he mumbled. "Let's just go."