"Did what?" the Doctor frowns, moving to kneel in front of her so he could be at eye level with her.

"The things outside," she looks down, her face contorting. "I made them come cause I'm a freak..." she tightens her arms around her legs.

"Don't say that, Lizzie," the Doctor scolds her gently, realizing just now how far back her insecurities go. "Don't ever think you're a freak, ever, have you got that?"

"It's t-true," she cries, covering her face with her tiny little hands as her body shakes. "I had a dream about them and they came! ... I'm s-scared..." she whimpers. "I want my Mouse!" she cries into her hands.

The Doctor's hearts ache as he watches her... and he thought it was hard enough to see adult Lizzie cry; little Lizzie was on another level. "Your mum went to go find him," he reminds her softly, not sure how best to comfort her; with adult Lizzie, a hug or simply holding her hand worked... but that was out of the question for her three-year-old self. "Want to see something while we wait?" he asks, smiling when she peeks up at him.

"What?" she asks curiously, despite being terrified and racked with guilt as she wipes her eyes.

The Doctor pulls out his sonic and presses the button, watching as little Lizzie's eyes light up in amazement. She snatches it out of his hands and looks it all over, pressing the button and giggling when it lights up and whirs. "What is it?" she asks.

"Sonic screwdriver," he answers, sitting back beside her and watching her mess with it with a small smile. "Why do you call him 'Mouse'?" he asks curiously after a few seconds, never having asked the adult Lizzie about the nickname.

Little Lizzie snorts loudly, waving the sonic around like a wand, "Mickey Mouse," she giggles, reaching over and running the sonic over baby Rose, blinking when a scan of her heath pops up in her mind. "Whoa!" she exclaims, making the Doctor chuckle.

"And 'Bird'?"

"He says I'm little and a girl," she rolls her eyes and the Doctor smirks a bit; sounds like an explanation Mickey the Idiot would give. "Rosie, no," she giggles when baby Rose takes the sonic and puts it in her mouth.

"Oi, don't do that," the Doctor grabs his sonic and wipes the baby spit off on his jumper with a grimace. "A pain even as a baby," he narrows his eyes at baby Rose while she giggles, clapping her hands.

"Bad, Rose, bad," little Lizzie scolds her sister with a stern look and gives her the bottle back, holding it for her.

1st Person POV:

I walk into the main area of the church with Rose and pause, seeing the Doctor with baby Rose and little me beside him. Little me was holding a bottle for baby Rose with the Doctor shaking his head with a small smile. I was mentally debating whether or not to go over to him; he was really pissed off at me and I was still upset about what he'd called me and threatening to leave. I hear a scoff from beside me and look to see Rose roll her eyes as she grabs my arm and drags me off. "You're being ridiculous," she mutters to me.

"Am not..." I mutter back, pulling my arm away from hers and wrapping my arms around my waist when we reach the Doctor.

"Jackie gave 'em to me to look after," the Doctor tells us without looking away from the baby and child versions of my sister and I. "How times change," he gives a small, quiet laugh.

"I'd better be careful," Rose smirks, hopping up beside the Doctor. "I think I just imprinted myself onto Mickey like a mother chicken," she nudges him in the side with her elbow and his lips twitch up.

I watch little Lizzie taking care of baby Rose and trying to ignore the fact that there were two new adults around her. "Hi, sweetheart," I go to touch her shoulder to maybe calm her nerves when the Doctor reaches over and grabs my wrist.