#1-Big Brother(Nouis)

Liam's POV

The day my little brother gets hurt is the day a person goes missing.

That day was yesterday.

        It was a normal day at school. The little kids out at recess, middle kids in class, and high schoolers eating lunch. I was eating with my friends Harry, Perrie, and Zayn when I relized my brother and his boyfriend were missing.

        "Do you guys know were Nouis is," I asked with a mouth full of samwich.

        "Close you mouth dumbass," Perrie says kicking me under the table. "Harry you want to tell him."

        I looked from Perrie to Harry and he has a shut the hell up look pointed at Perrie. She gives him a smirk before turning back to her salad. Harry looks at me and nuges Zayn's side.

        He sighs and looks up from his paper filled with drawings of Harry. "Louis and Niall got in a fight after 3rd period. Louis walked away from the argument and Niall followed. That is the last I've seen of them."

        Zayn looks down at his paper and I glare at Harry. I can't believe they didn't tell me eailer. "Why were they fighting."

        "Niall has been ignoring Louis around his friends so Lou yelled at him. Niall got made and yelled back. The bell rang and they took it into the hall not breaking the argument. Then Niall said something that made Louis run away," Zayn stops the story and looks at Harry.

        Harrys gulps them nods.

        "Why am I with you, a clingy hoar, thats right Ed told me you let him fuck you."

        I go numb.

        I grip my fork and slam in into the peas as hard as I can. "Who the hell does he think he is. No one talks to Louis like that. He would never cheat," I growl. "Were the hell is he."

        Perrie moves to sit next to me. "Now don't do anything you'll regreat."

        "Im going to kill that peice of shit."

        'CRASH'

        I look up to see a grabage can on the floor. Louis is stomping twords our table ignoring Niall's pleads. Standing up I walk past Louis and grab Niall by the arm. He struggles as I drag him into the hallway.

        "What the hell were you thinking. My brother would never cheat on you. He loves you with all his heart. "Niall cowards into the wall. "You're going to regret what you did."

--------------------------------------------------

Clifthanger for the 9 people that have read this. If anyone wants more comment and give me some tips. I'm not the best writer so I need help with any mistakes in my writing.

Have a good morning, afternoon, or night. :) <3 <3 <3