#3-Larry Fans(Narry)

Harry's POV

"BOYS!"

I hear a crash erupt from the kitchen before Niall, Liam, and Louis tumble into the living room. Niall is covered in brown cake batter. Louis has a diaper taped to his head. Liam is soaked from head to waist in baby formula.

I smile and lift my shirt up. "The baby is very excitable today. Would you like to feel."

Louis and Liam rush to each put a hand on my bare bump.

The two uncles start whispering to the baby. "Your uncles are going to spoil you so much. We'll let Louis change all your diapers and I will feed you all the sweets you want baby boy."

"Excuse me." Louis gasps dramatically. "I am the queen and this GIRL, will be taught to sass while still being an extremely cute princess."

Liam kisses Louis's temple. "What ever you say, my lovely queen."

 Niall grabs the two by their collars and pulls them away from my bump. He pushes them towards the kitchen. "How about you two finish the cupcakes for the fans tonight and not play with the baby doll, Louis."

"We are practicing before the baby arrives and I don't see why we didn't hire a baker instead of making 200 cupcakes ourself's. You should be ashamed for sending th-" Louis starts but Liam grabs his arm and pulls him into the kitchen.

Niall smiles and knells in from of my bump.

"I can't believe your 6 months already. This is my baby. Our baby developing inside you. I can't wait 4 more months to see his or her face," Niall murmers to my bump. 

Then his smile turns into a frown. "Harry, darling, are you sure you want to go to the fan meet up still? After what happened last time I don't want you stressed."

Glancing up, he grips my knees. "Love," I pull his face to mine and look into to his crystal blue eyes. "I refuse to let fake fans ruin the chance of actual fans dreams to come true and meet us."

He gives me a soft kiss.

"Ok, as long as your alright with it, I am. But I hope you realize I'll do every thing in my power to keep you and our baby safe."

I giggle and hold my arms up, "He'll me up Ni. We should really start helping with the cupcakes."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The camras keep flashing, hurting my eyes. My head is pounding from all the screaming fans and questions. Smells floating from the back kitchen make my stomach curn.

However, I put on a happy smile and greet our fans and the paparazzi.

"Harry your bump is so cute."

"Niall what's it like as a soon to be father?"

"LOUIS, MARRY ME! HAVE MY BABIES!"

Liam grabs Louis possesivly, with a growl at this comment.

I laught at his jealousy. When I use to do that, I did it in a joking manner. Louis and I have never been more then friends. That's like dating an older brother, and that's sick. I have Niall and a baby on the way, I don't need another to love.

"HARRY!"

I'm pulled from my thoughts by a worried looking Niall. "Darling do you need to sit down, or some food or water?"

I smirk. "Niall, calm down, sugar, I'm fine."

"I don't care what you say, you're know to lie." He puts his arm around my waist. "Lets get you inside to sit down and relax."