~ᴶᴬᴹᴱˢ~

Imagine James begging you to lure Lily into a conversation with him

"Please please pleaseeeee." He begs, batting his eyelashes at you from across the table.

"No, James!" You say for the twentieth time. "I am not about to suck you into some meaningless conversation that will lead you no further into your relationship."

"But how else am I going to get her to fall in love with me!" He exclaims dramatically, his hand clutching his heart as if the very notion of being unloved by Lily causes him physical pain.

"Well, and bare with this crazy idea, you could try being a nice guy interested in her instead of her looks."

"Huh." He says, leaning away and scratching the back of his neck in thought. "That's not such a bad idea. You know I knew there was a reason why I came to you."

He jumps up, ready to take on this newfound advice and test it out on Lily,determined that this would be the year that she finally falls for him.

"Oh and James?" You call after him, making him suddenly freeze and whip his head around so violently it's astonishing that it didn't snap. "Unless you want Lily and all the other girls to be running for the hills, never ever bat your eyelashes like that again. Ok?"

He flashes you an award winning smile.

"Sure thing boss."

"Now go make that thick headed ginger fall in love with you."