22

Chapter Twenty One

They came out from the boat, exhausted except for Capren who was really active. The island had a peepal tree which was surrounded by the cloud-looking leaves and had a height of a skyscraper. The wood in the bottom was grey and brown as such that was surrounded by the oaks covered with green leaves and a sand. The weather was cold and cloudy. When they went inside the island, the woods were dark and such that an ominous feeling would come.

Kara said "Don't worry, I think, you need to go to the pensive"

"Pensive? From the Harry Potter Series?" exclaimed Sehara.

"Yes, our one's kind of different from what you have read" said Abdul.

They jumped on to the pensive.

The Emperor restored peace of the land by defeating the Prime Minister who was in the dungeon. Sehara's great grandmother was so pleasant that she gave some gifts such as Silver Jewelries and Salt. It was while The Prime Minister was in Jail. He was so furious that shifted the memory to talk to a siege in a dark cave.

While the siege was meditating, The Prime Minister felt bored and whistling with a song that infuriated the siege.

"WHY DID YOU BREAK MY PRIVACY?" shouted The Siege.

"I want a question, sir. I want to learn some magic so I could live forever in my youths" said The Prime Minister.

"WHAT IS YOUR REASON?" said The Siege.

"I want to rule the world and want to make the land made of nothing, a better one. I was underestimated by my family because we are poor and I have been discriminated since I was a child. None listened to me" said The Prime Minister.

"I am aware of your reason to be here, you are one of the kingsmen, aren't you?" said The Siege

"Yes" said The Prime Minister.

"So here, use my skull and kill me! Both of our souls will be in the same skull and my spells are in the book that only you can unleash it" said The Siege.

The Prime Minister killed the Siege with a dagger and drank The Siege's blood by spilling it in the skull plus he took the spell book. The Emperor jumped out along with Sabu's father and Kara. The Prime Minister picked up the torch and were about to hit the king but Sabu's father scratched him but The Prime Minister was not harmed. Instead he killed Sabu's father with a dagger as well as the King but Kara escaped from it.

When they jumped out from the pensive, Abdul was anxious by thinking who the minister could be? Therefore, he was in such that Sehara consoled him. Therefore, they slowly walked into the swamp but suddenly pushed by a naughty blue fairy whose face was like a goblin.

"These are The Guards of The Devil's Den" whispered Kara.

"How can I tackle that?" asked Abdul.

"You don't have to, I will eat them off" said Kara.

She showed her hypnotic look and anger as such that she begun to eat all the guards (fairies). Capren was disgusted with Kara's eating style. Therefore, Abdul and Sehara took Capren in the swamp. They saw a queue of dark red hooded people were marching in the grasslands of the swamp. Abdul, Capren and Sehara sneaked them out in the bushes.

"All Hail Qifar! All Hail Qifar!" said the red hooded men.

They changed the position of the queue as they stood in front of a stage-like chair. A rich-clothed red hooded man just came as the grandeur and went through the stage.

"All hail Qifar!" the red hooded men continued to chant.

The leader of the red hooded man unveiled himself where Abdul and Sehara was not prepared to learn about- IT WAS ABDUL'S BEST FRIEND RAFIQ!

"He's the Prime Minister? That means, there must be a reason which might be understood!" devastated Abdul.

"OMG! I really can't believe that!" said Sehara.

Rafiq gave an evil grin. He was more of a wizard than a normal human being. He was laughing insanely. When Abdul saw a vanity van which was quite large, he heard some animal screaming, even an elephant.

"APPU!" Abdul gave a loud whisper.

They crouched.