Koishi's Story

YYYYAAAYY! It's such a nice day outside today! I put on my nicest dress and went to go wake up my sister, Satori. "SATORISATORISATORISATORIIIIIIIIIIIII!" I shouted into her ear.
  "WHAT?!" she yelled, as she glared at me. "Can we go outside and play today? Pleeeeeeease?" I said with my best puppy eyes. Unamused as always, she said, "NO." "But...but why?" I asked. "Because Satori is tired and she just wants to stay in bed all day. Hmph! She never wants to play with me. Oh well! That's just my boring old sister! Hee hee! So I skipped out of the house to see Flandre and Meiling (Hong Meiling) admiring the flowers. Flandre looked up at me and smiled. We both screamed and ran towards each other. We fell into a bed of flowers and giggled, and Meiling joined in too! They are like, my best friends (but I do have more). "Hey, how come Satori isn't out?" Meiling asked. "Because she's boring and she said she wants to stay in bed all day long." I replied.
  "That's not fun!" Flandre said while pouting. "Yeah!" I said. "Anyways, who wants to play tag?" I asked cheerfully. Flandre and Meiling smiled brightly, and we spent the next hour playing a fun round of tag.
  We eventually fell on the floor giggling and panting since we were out of breath. " I'm gonna get some food and drinks. I'll be right back!" I said cheerfully. I went back inside and went into the kitchen. Hmmmmm....what do we have...Ah! Here we go! I thought to myself as I pulled out some small snack cakes and juice in a pitcher. I brought out little sandwiches, as well as the plates and cups. We sat and ate, talking about life and other stuff. By the time we finished, it was three, and Flandre had to go home and take a bath. "Bye, Flandreeeee!" I said happily as I hugged her tightly. "Bye Bye Koishiiii!" she said. "Bye Koishi!" Meiling said as she spun me around in the air, before putting me down and giving me one last hug before leaving with Flandre. What a fun day it was today!