Jonah Pt.2

So I had a different Jonah imagine up but I unpublished to do a part two for last weeks. If I finish the rest of the boys than it will go back up. So if you get two Jonah notifications and you already saw the other one, just know its the same one that was up.

___

It's been two weeks since Jonah and me had a break? I don't know what to call it really. I just think we need sace but the thing is, he hasn't reached out to me. I have a number of times and he's never responded.

I know I hurt him because I was stupid but I just want him back. It sucked. There really were no other words to say about it. Instead of being sad in bed again, I decided to get showered, and look nice. Then I would go to the boy's house and hopefully win Jonah back with a new coffee maker and many packets of coffee. Did I mention I felt bad? Well yeah I had to make it up to him.

So that's what did. I wore the dress he liked on me and did no makeup because he hated it. I drove to the grocery store and bought his favorite brand of coffee along with the new coffee maker he wanted. Finally I bought him a cute mug  that had his favorite baseball teams' logo on it. 

I paid and then drove to the boys house. I knocked on the door and Jonah answered.

"Hey," Jonah greeted coldly.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"Yeah sure," He agreed.

I followed him to his room which was surprisingly clean. I sat on the bed and he sat across from me.

"Okay so don't interrupt me because I have lots to say okay?" I told him.

Jonah simply nodded so I got ready to tell him how sorry I was.

"So I know I hurt your feelings. I know that I should have trusted you and asked you about it instead of ignoring you. I should've been more mature and I'm sorry. Jonah these past two weeks I've been miserable. I've felt so bad and so disgusted about how I handle this. I've missed you so much and I just want things to go back to normal. I'm not saying that we should l jump right back into things but can we start slow? I just want to be able to come over and have you smile and not be so cold and distant."

" I'm sorry too. I should've stayed and talked it out but I didn't and I was immature and ignored you. I'd really like if we can just go back to things because I forgive you and I really miss you," Jonah says with a smile.

"Good! Now I also have apology gifts!" I inform him.

I hand him the gifts that I wrapped in the car. They looked nice actually. He opened the coffee maker first.

"Y/n this was like $500! You didn't have to but this!" Jonah exclaims.

"I felt horrible and I needed to do something and that's not all," I say.

Joah opens the rest of the gifts and hugs me when he's finished.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you more, and I'm sorry."

"If you apologize anymore, I'm leaving," Jonah jokingly threatens.

"Um it's your house..."

"Damn it!"