Zach

"Babe wake up" Zach sang.

I opened my eyes and saw Zach with a tray. On it was soup, orange juice, and medicine. I had a really bad cold and felt terrible. Zach ,being the amazing person he is, was taking care of me.

"Awe thanks" I gush while slowly sitting up.

"Anything for you future Mrs.Herron!" He exclaims making me blush.

He leaned in for a kiss, which I would've loved,but I stopped him.

"I'm not getting you sick babe." 

"I don't care if I'm sick, as long as I can kiss you!" 

"You realize that if you couldn't sing, the boys would kill me right?"

"Well I would never let them so no worries" Zach says leaning in.

I again stop him 

"Go practice I love you" I say.

He rolls his eyes but leaves. I eat and drink everything on the tray. I then decide to take a nap and wake up to Zach staring at me. I carefully sit up.

"Do I look worse?" I ask.

"Worse? You never looked bad and I was looking at how cute you looked!" Zach compliments.

I smiled warmly but got really nauseous. I ran to the bathroom and threw up with  Zach holding my hair back.

"Babe I think we should go to the doctor's," Zach tells me.

I nod and got dressed into a comfy but presentable outfit. I did your hair in a messy bun and put slippers on. We leave for the doctor's office since Zach was able to make an appointment for 2:30 p.m and it was 2:15 pm now.

*Timeskip*

I had the flu which meant I had to take medicine for a week and stay in bed. Zach brought me breakfast, lunch, and dinner. He got my medicine whenever I needed it and held my hair whenever I threw up. He was so sweet to me and made me feel like royalty, well as much as you could. I was feeling better so I decided to cleaned the room that had been my only home for a week.

"Y/f/n if you don't sit your butt down and relax, I will call your mom to yell at you!" Zach threatens once he saw I was up.

"I can move Herron!" You sass back.

"Um excuse you, the doctor said BED rest which means that you STAY in bed," He explains while crossing his arms.

"Oh whatever! Fuck bedrest," I argue giggling.

"Ya know, you're very irritating to deal with!" Zach teased.

"I can't wait until you're sick so I can complain about you,oh wait I can just complain since your irritating in general!" I teased back.

He put a hand over his heart and pretended to be hurt which made me laugh.I was very grateful for him and not just because he took care of me but because he made me feel loved and safe. There was so much more but those were just some. Zach Herron was the only one who I'd love forever.