arrangement marriage?!

Flashback to when u were 12

"(y/n), (y/n)." u heard someone calling ur name. U recongized the voice and it was alec. "What? I'm trying to sleep." u replied looking at him. Little him crawls onto ur bed with a worried face. "I'm nervous." he said. "About what?" u asked. "I'm gonna be a judge on a talent show. And the problem is, idk how to be mature!" he yelled, scared. "Shhh. Ur gonna wake everyone up. Being a judge is not so hard, just sit their, watch the people that are performing and when they're done, say what u like and didn't about their performance and why." u said. He nodded. "Okay....can i sleep with u?" he asked. "Why not ur room?" u asked. "Getting passed the night guards was hard to do." he said, playing with his little fingers. U giggled. "Okay. But we're having a backs to each other." u said. He nodded. "Okay!"

Present day

"(y/n), (y/n)." u heard someone in ur room, and it was alec. "What is it now." u asked. Alec crawled onto ur bed. "I'm nervous. I have to meet some royal family members. And idk how to be that mature!" he yelled, scared. "Shhh. There's people sleeping. Look, i can't help u here but just try ur best to look like ur parents. Look at them and copy what they do, but not what they say." u replied. "Okay....hey (y/n)?" alec said. "Yes alec?" u said. "Can i sleep with u?" he said. U blushed lightly. "What for? Too hard for u to pass the night guards?" u said. He shook his head. "Nope. I just wanna do what we did back then. This scenario does reminded me when we were 12." alec replied. "Indeed it does. Okay fine, but back to back." u said. "Okay." alec said. U had ur back facing his back. U blushed of the thought of him sleeping with u.

'do i like the Prince?'

The next day

It was finally time for Alec to meet with some family members. U were helping him with his wardrobe. "Did u forget wut we talked about last night?" u asked. "Pssh no...maybe." he replied. U shook ur head. " i had enough with u." u said. U finally finished with his wardrobe. "There. My oh my u already look like a king." u commented. "Were u being sarcastic?" he asked. "Maybe," u replied. A knock was outside of the door. "U may enter." alec stated. The people who was behind the door was the king and my mother. "Good morning your highness." U said to the kind as u bowed. "Hey dad." Alec said. "Our guests has arrived. Come to the throne room with me. (Y/n) will u join us and give our guests some tea?" The king ordered. "Of course sire." U said, leaving the room with alec and the king. "I'll be here cleaning the room." My mom said.

U are in the throne room with a tea set. Ur father opened the grand door to see groups of princesses. All of them started fan girling. "Omg it's prince Alec!" All of them said. Well, all of them except one. This princess was more mature. She has blonde hair with blue eyes, and a blue gown. As u were helping all the princesses with their tea, she passed by everyone and went straight thru to Alec. She bowed to him and said, "Good day your highness." Alec bowed as well. "Hello princess Emilia." Alec responded. "Are you prepared?" She asked. "Uhh for what?" He asked. "Oh? Ur father didn't tell you? Ur gonna pick one of us to be ur wife." Emilia said opening her fan and fan herself. Ur eyes widened at the sound of 'wife' and alec's jaw dropped.

'He can't get married! He'll break our promise!'

Haii. I do apologize from not uploading a chapter. Life has been busy and stuff. I will try to publish more chapters, I do wanna finish this book. Can't wait! Baii~