Our argument

There's only one month left of Alec's big day. You haven't really seen him since the night you cuddled with him, which was not long ago. You were on dusting duty. While you were dusting away, Alec walks up to you, "Hey cuddle buddy." "Cuddle buddy?" You asked. "Yeah remember? We cuddled." "W-we?" "Yeah? Is that bad?" 'How dumb can he really be?!' You thought. "Depends on who you're asking." "Gotcha. Hey guess what?" "What is it?" "I don't have anything to do tonight! We can spend time with each other!" He smiled brightly. "Really?" You said with a smile. "Of course!" "Awesome! Can't wait to beat you again!" "Listen, we didn't even finished our round." "Yeah but it was clear that I won." He chuckled. Your father walks up to the both of you. "Hello your highness, hello my daughter." "Hey dad." You replied. "Please follow me your highness, your French teacher is waiting." "Gotta go (Y/N), see you later." "See ya." You waved both of them off and continued on with your dusting.

Almost an hour has gone by, and you're almost done with your cleaning. Suddenly Emilia comes up to you. "What can I do for you, your majesty?" You asked. "I want you to clean my room." "Of course. I'll be there shortly." "Now." "I'm almost done with my cleaning over here let me just-" before you finished, you got dragged by the hair to her room. When you got there, she let go of your hair and said, "do it. Now." "I have enough! Why are you being so mean to not just me, but to all of the maids here?" "I don't have to tell you my reasons. Now clean, before I tell the king to fire you." You stood there quiet for a second and then started working on her room. An hour has passed and you cleaned Emilia's room.

"Whew. Now, where was I?" You said to yourself. You walked out of the room and went to the place you stopped dusting. By the time you get there, your dad is inspecting the untouched areas. He looks at you and said, "(Y/N), tell me why this isn't cleaned." "I was told to do some other things." "By?" "Princess Emilia." "You could've tell her to wait." "But I did! I told her many times to wait but she just didn't listen." "Well no matter your excuse is, I want you to finish cleaning." "Way ahead of you."

It was time for you and Alec to finally hang out again. You walked up to his door and knocked. Alec opened the door in his pjs. You laughed. "I thought we were gonna hang out." "We are, but I'm in pajamas." You walked into his room with the game all set up. "Ready for me to beat you?" "You betcha." As you two have been playing, you two have been talking. At one point he started talking about Emilia. You started getting angry just hearing her name. "Yeah Emilia is more excited about this wedding than me." You couldn't stand it anymore. You angrily paused the game, stood up and said, "I don't want to hear anything about Emilia Anymore!" Alec sits just, silent for a couple of seconds and started nervously laughing and said, "what?" "Every time I talk to you, it's always Emilia this Emilia that. I don't know what you see in that-that witch!" "(Y/N)!"

"She is mean to me, Alec. She is mean to all of us maids!" "And how is that?" "She dragged me by the hair today! I told her I was busy with something, and then decides to drag me to her room so I can clean it for her." "I mean, she is royalty." You looked at Alec with his angry shocked face. "Are you serious right now? Just because you're royal doesn't mean you can boss around someone when THEY'RE CLEARLY DOING SOMETHING AT THAT MOMENT. I mean, there were so many other maids that had free time around that time. She could've told any of those girls, but no! She decides to target me!" "You're overreacting." "I'm overreacting? I'M OVERREACTING?! How blind can you be?! She is not right for a pure hearted like you!" Alec stood up and yelled, "can't you just be happy for me in your goddamn life?! Every time I do something to impress you, you just smile and shrug it off like it was nothing! For once, be proud of what I decided!" You stood there in silent. "Alec what are you talking about? I had always been in your corner, encouraging you to do your best." "Yeah and the minute I do it, you just put on a smile just for show." "And tell me when did this happen?!" "Since the day I chose Emilia!" Alec stood over you with anger in his face, looking like he's trying to hold in his tears. "Alec I-" "go. We're done here." You walked out of his room. The minute you closed the door, you placed your back against the door and began to cry.