The One With The Arguments

-Flashback-
Joey's P.O.V:

"I dare you to kiss me" she said.

I've been trying to make moves on Alessia all week. She's beautiful and well different. Usually when I make a move on a girl, they wake up in my bed the next morning , but Alessia is different. I moved closer to, put her hair behind her ear and kissed her. She instantly kissed back.

"GUYS! GET A ROOM!" Chandler screamed. We pulled away and Alessia started blushing. Maybe she does like me...

Alessia's P.O.V:
~The Next Day~

"YOU ARE USING HIM!" I screamed at Scarlet. We were currently arguing about what happened last night.

"NO IM NOT" she screamed back.

"YES YOU ARE!" I screamed again. We were screaming this back and forth for a good minute until she said "EVEN IF I WAS WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?!"

"BECAUSE HE IS A SWEET GUY SCARLET! YOU SHOULDN'T BE USING HIM AS A FUCKING REBOUND!"

"WE BARELY EVEN KNOW THESE PEOPLE! IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU FUCKING LIKE HIM!" She screamed.

"WHAT! NO! UNLIKE YOU IM JUST A NICE PERSON!" I screamed back at her.

"YOU'RE JUST MAD BECAUSE I GET ALL THE GUYS AND YOU DON'T! I WAS MORE POPULAR AND MORE PRETTY, AND SKINNIER, AND HOTTER!" She screamed. I stopped. Is she fucking kidding me right now. She realized what she said and instantly regretted it. I was about to say something but Chandler and Joey came bursting in. I'm guessing Joey used the spare key...

"What's going on?!" Chandler asked concerned. I looked at him and instantly felt bad for him.

"Are you guys okay?!" Joey asked.

"Everything's fine.. I'm going out" I said bluntly and left. I began walking really fast and then I heard someone call my name. Joey.

"Wait!" he said and ran to me. He was out of breathe.

"What are you doing here?" I said bluntly. I wasn't in the mood.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay" he said. Awww, he cares.... Shut up Alessia!

"I'm fine" I said and began to walk away but then he grabbed my hand and then turned me around.

"Joey please let me go" I said, tears were beginning to form in my eyes.

"No Alessia, you aren't okay. I'm not letting you go alone in this state" he said. Without saying a word we both began to walk.

"Let me show you something" he said.

"It's getting late... we should g-" I began but he cut me off.

"Please?" he asked sweetly. I nodded and with that he covered my eyes and lead me somewhere.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yeah" and with that he uncovered my eyes.

"This is beautiful" I said.

"I come here when I need to be alone... No one knows about this place... besides you" he said and I smiled.

"I like you Alessia.." he said. Without thinking I kissed him and he kissed back.

"Will you go on a date with me?" he asked me. I nodded and then he kissed me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I'm back. I want to start off by saying thanks for being soooo patient with me.

I am going to try updating every week on Fridays.

I will slip in a few double updates for you guys.

Anywayssss I hope you guys enjoyed this and don't forget to vote!

Check out my other books too!