Chapter 40 : Jacqueline the Goddess vs Goddess of Creation Sarah

Depuis le début

"Crowley there she is. That's Jacqueline the goddess ! Beat her up for me !", Joshua the boy angel said proudly while still humming the tune, "Serbia Strong".

"Shhh.......", Crowley the god of rules and knowledge tried to hush Joshua the boy angel up while sweating profusely and trying to look tough.

"So you are here to beat me up ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha !", Jac the evil goddess said with an extremely seductive laugh.

"Ah.........", Crowley the god of rules and knowledge was speechless again. Crowley decided to use his trump card that defeated two gods easily before.

"Ha ! Take this !", Crowley the god of rules and knowledge threw a stack of forms at Jac the evil goddess.

"These are the forms you have to fill, there is more forms in your realm delivered there by magic. If you fail to fill in the forms within three months time you will be thrown into the circle of pain or better known as the circle of reincarnation. If you don't do this your godhood is forfeited and you will go straight into the circle of pain.", Crowley the god of rules and knowledge said with a smug smile on his face.

"Good job, Crowley !", Joshua the boy angel shouted happily.

All Jac the evil goddess did was smile seductively at Crowley the god of rules and knowledge and Joshua the boy angel. Jac the evil goddess was now the Supreme Goddess of this World and she was like the Goddess of Creation in this world as everything including reality bended to her whims in this world.

"Look again at the forms.", Jac the evil goddess said with a sly smile.

Crowley the god of rules and knowledge walked towards the forms and picked them up. On the forms the name of Crowley the god of rules and knowledge was printed boldly on all the forms.

"Oh shit !", Crowley the god of rules and knowledge shouted out in shock.

"I have to leave now !", Crowley the god of rules and knowledge shouted out in shock. Crowley knew he had to fill up all the forms or he will end up in the circle of pain or better known as the circle of reincarnation.

"Why Crowley ?! I thought you were going to beat her up and get her to remove the curse !", Joshua the boy angel said out loudly and proudly.

"Shut up ! You.....", Crowley the god of rules and knowledge said angrily. He did not want Jac the evil goddess to throw more problems towards him. Crowley the god of rules and knowledge thought that he could have easily handled an upstart no name goddess and be seen as a hero in front of his subordinates but instead he got his ass handed back to him.

"Oh ! I forgot to tell you the rest of the forms are in your realm. Happy filling out the forms ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha !", Jac the evil goddess said with a laugh.

"Oh shit ! You are on your own Joshua !", Crowley the god of rules and knowledge shouted out as he disappeared.

"Eh !......", Joshua the boy angel said in surprise as he continued to hum the tune, "Serbia Strong".

What happened to Crowley the god of rules and knowledge after he left Jac the evil goddess realm.

When Crowley the god of rules and knowledge got back to his realm he found stacks and stacks of documents with his name on it. He spent three months with his angels finishing those stacks and stacks of documents until he was pale in the face. Without any rest, Crowley spent every day filling in documents with his angels. Crowley these three months did not have time to pee or take a break or even spend time with his wife the Goddess of Creation Sarah. After three months with the help of his angels he managed to finish the documents and he prayed never to see another document in his life again. And he cursed the angel named Joshua and hoped to never see him or Jac the evil goddess again. Of course after three months Crowley looked haggard and he had bags under his eyes. He no longer looked so handsome after three months of hellish paper work.

After Crowley the god of rules and knowledge left, Joshua the boy angel just stared at Jac the evil goddess and gulped down his saliva. Joshua the boy angel thought this was the end for him, he no longer had any more magical stones created by the Goddess Of Creation Sarah. He could no longer escape. What Joshua did not know was that even if he had the stones created by the Goddess of Creation Sarah, he could no longer escape anymore as Jac the evil goddess had figured out how to neutralize the teleportation stone created by Goddess of Creation Sarah. Jac the evil goddess just smiled smugly at Joshua the boy angel.

"Ah.... you know goddess Jacqueline, you were always my favorite god.... Ha. Ha. Ha.", Joshua the boy angel said nervously.

"Really.....", Jac the evil goddess said nonchalantly with an arched eyebrow.

Suddenly there was a flash of light and a beautiful girl with silver hair and blue eyes appeared (Note : Goddess of Creation Sarah changed her eye colors back to blue, she did not like golden eyes, it looks too much like golden dragons). She had jiggling breasts, slim body and a beautiful face, she was the Goddess of Creation Sarah.

"Oh ! Goddess of Creation Sarah !", Joshua the boy angel shouted in happiness and dogeza in front of her.

"You idiot ! You broke the rules ! I know everything ! You are now a fallen angel !", Goddess of Creation Sarah said as she flicked her fingers and Joshua the boy angel's hair color turned from golden to black and his eye color turned from blue to black.

"Huh !", Joshua the fallen angel said in shock as he found his powers reduced and the change in his appearance. He knew he could never go back to heaven.

"Come with me ! It's time to receive your punishment Joshua !", Goddess of Creation Sarah said angrily.

Suddenly the figure of Jac the evil goddess appeared in front of Joshua the fallen angel.

"No !", Jac the evil goddess said as she moved her arms up in a protective stance.

"Ha ! You are no match for me.", Goddess of Creation Sarah said proudly.

"I know. So here catch.", Jac the evil goddess said as she threw the golden coin Demeter gave to her in case of emergencies.

"What ?! Oh shit !", Goddess of Creation Sarah said as she caught the golden coin and her body lighted up.

"I have to leave now, consider yourself lucky Joshua ! If I ever see you again I will throw you personally into the circle of pain !", Goddess of Creation Sara said as she disappeared. (Note : this story will be continued in Princess Sam vs the World)

Joshua the fallen angel turned to Jac the evil goddess and said, "Thank you !", loudly.

"Oh ! Don't thank me yet. Are you sure it would not have been better for you to be thrown into the circle of pain rather than remain in my realm ?", Jac the evil goddess said with a wicked smile.

To be continued......

(Note : next chapter things come to a close)