1. YOU WERE WARNED.

ART

"Art! Wait up!" Louise shouted in the middle of the hallway, running as if a pack of wolves were running after him. That nerdy looking dude will never cease to disturb me with his annoying glasses intact and neatly tucked shirt.

"Geez, you don't have to shout. It's bad enough that I didn't get my beauty sleep." I scowled at him, brushing my long brown hair in front of the mirror trying to untangle the knots.

"Yeah well that beauty sleep doesn't work on you and plus you can pass an audition for zombie apocalypse without the makeup effects." He pointed out.

"Very funny." I sarcastically said while rolling my eyes. I shoved my things inside my locker closing it tightly, scared that my friends might pull the locker prank on me again.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Allysa texted me saying they're at the cafeteria. Race you there, the loser gets to pay the winner's meal!" He bolted towards the hallway like a madman not even having the decency to wait for my reply, but I'd rather die than treat his sorry ass. So I ran behind him when suddenly I accidentally bumped and crash into a girl who's carrying an enormous amount of paperwork.

"Oh dear God, I'm so sorry." I groaned feeling stupid and embarrassed. I helped the girl pick up her things.

"I-it's fine." She said shyly. I noticed a nametag on her uniform, Kay C.

I picked up the last few papers and gave it to her.

"Thanks." She said snatching the papers from my hands and turned away as if she's in hurry or something.

I was about to walk towards the cafeteria when I noticed a shiny object behind the door. I picked it up and realized it was a charm bracelet. K&A friends forever. It must have been that girl's bracelet. I put it in my bag, figured it was best if I return it to her personally.

I entered the cafeteria and saw the gang-- Lorenzo, Tricia, Allysa, Repa and Louise, playing around in our favorite spot.

"Look who lost the challenge." Louise smirked. "Pay up loser." He held out his hand. I rolled my eyes taking out my money and shoving it in his hands.

"Whoa Art! What happened to your eyes? Have you been crying?" Ally noticed making her stop brushing her long straight perfect hair. She's the pretty one in the group with the perfect body and pretty face. I wouldn't think twice why boys would line up for her.

"She's having trouble sleeping again. Is it the nightmares again? What's it about this time Art? It's about a guy isn't it? I heard her whispering a guy's name last night." My roommate Tricia asked nonstop. Grinning like the idiot she is, flipping her pixie styled hair.

"Oh, do tell us. I didn't know you could be that creepy Art." Repa joked giving me his devilish smile while I glared at him. He's the serious one, no not really, but he's more serious than the others could get.

"I keep having these weird dreams. Ever since the murder of that girl in the school sewers I started having these flashbacks that felt so real." I shrugged sitting down between Allysa and Lorenzo.

"You mean Camille Amparo? Didn't that happen just last week? I know I've seen her body bag when I was scouting with my dad. Poor girl, her face was barely recognizable, as if someone continuously slashed a knife on her face." Lorenzo added making all of us shudder in disgust.

"Speaking of murder, take a look at this." Allysa said showing an article from her phone.

Another Student Caught Dead Near the Sewers Again?