Ab Thoda Sa Haske Dikha Do...

Jab tum chaaho paas aate ho
Jab tum chaaho door jaate ho
Chalti humesha marzi tumhari
Kehte ho phir bhi pyaar karte ho!
Maana maine galtiyan ki
Thodi thodi saktiyan ki
Ishq mein thodi si mastiyan ki

Khushi was upset, scratch that she was fed up with her husband Arnav Singh Raizada. One moment he is trying to make her feel special and romantic to her and the next moment he doesn't even glance her as he loses himself to work. And guess what he claims to love her, although that is a subject of Khushi's doubt these days. All thanks to Khushi's husband's first wife, I mean his work.

Khushi was busy frying her Jalebis to vent her frustration as always, while Arnav eyed at her figure which was showing that she was upset and angry. He took baby steps towards her and stood behind her, while she still didn't notice him behind her and continued frying her Jalebis while munching the already prepared ones.

" Khushi..." His breath lingered on her nape while his voice caused mayhem to her senses.

But Khushi had turned into a hard nut to crack. She decided that she will remain angry on him and will not let their proximity affect her. She turned around with the spatula pointed at him while it caused shock to him.

" Aap To Jayiye Yahan Se. Go to that amazing laptop of yours or speak to your files. Don't come near me or I will put this hot spatula on you. Don't complain later," Khushi's serious voice made a mocking smirk develop on his face.

" And don't smirk okay? Laad Governor Kahin Ke. You promised me to take me out on dinner a fortnight back and kept postponing it till yesterday while yesterday you finally forgot about it. Jab Tum Chaho Paas Ate Ho, Jab Tum Chaho Door Jate Ho. Aur Ham Ye Sehan Nahi Karenge. Now before I make use of this hot spatula according to my heated brain, leave from here. I am sure you will have some meeting or some appointment." Irritation and despair written on Khushi's face made Arnav realize the extent of Khushi's anger on him, which was completely justified as he was being too workaholic and more mechanical towards her. Realizing that it was not the right time to speak as her mood was completely off, Arnav quietly walked out of the kitchen while it infuriated Khushi even more.

" Ek Baar Bhi Manane Ke Liye Nahi Socha. Rakshas."

Jab tum chaaho shiqve gile ho
Jab tum chaaho dil ye mile ho
Chalti humesha marzi tumhari
Jaao bade aaye pyaar karte ho
Dil ki baatein bolte nahin
Raaz apne tum kholte nahin
Apne mann ki tum karte ho sadaa
Mera mann tum tatolte nahin

" Khushi, where is my yellow colored file which has the papers of Malhotra's project?" Arnav questioned as if he was questioning Aman, because his tone was bereft of softness or love, which Khushi expected from him.

" How should I know? Your file, you must be knowing," Khushi, who was already irritated was maddened by the fact instead of trying to placate her, Arnav was interrogating about his file.

" It is an important file, dammit. And I have a meeting in 30 minutes. It was on the side table, I am sure you would have kept it aside. And don't use that tone with me," Arnav was in a foul mood to think from his heart that his wife was upset with him as there was a meeting in 30 minutes and he didn't have the file.

" PLEASE FORGIVE ME, Mr.RAIZADA! I am extremely sorry for expecting you to be all loving and caring when your first priority was work always. And probably my name comes last in the priority list. Forget taking me out for dinner, you have not even asked me if I had my dinner and on the Karwa Chauth Day you came home at 4:00 in the morning, not thinking about my fast. Great. I will find the yellow colored file for you, after all it must be extremely important and definitely more than me," Khushi's eyes filled with tears while her voice was shaky with her being under emotional turbulence. She turned around after throwing a serious look at a dazed Arnav and paced into the room to search for the file.