Fathers || Larry Stylinson

Summary : "Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson from the pop band 'One Direction' came out as homosexuals in 2013 November. Now, we're in 2014 July and Louis is already preparing to propose to Harry. That fast? When is the baby may be coming too? Find out in 2015." Harry reads the article aloud enough for Louis to hear, and furrows his eyebrows.

"You want to get engaged to me and adobt a baby in 2015?" Harry asks in disbelieve, staring at Louis.

"Why not? Get married to you, if you agree. A baby girl, a baby boy. . .Maybe twins, i've always wanted twins." Louis smiles softly at Harry who stumbles from the couch and jumps to hug Louis.

"Why not? Yes i agree to marry you! is that even a question? Adopt twins! i always dreamt of that with you, oh god." He says then attacks Louis with wet, open mouth kisses. Tears of joy were welling at the corner of his eyes because his dream is finally becoming reality.

' Being a father wasn't that easy. The needings for the boy and the girl when they turn only 13 is un-believable, but Harry and Louis will do anything to see the smile on their children's faces. '

[ Hello again cuties. Third fiction for me :) I'm only 12 so don't blame me if anything is wrong with the story. I'm only human. Byexx ]