Bowling🎳|| XV

Clara's POV:
Finn showed up early which is surprising for him. I was wearing a matching cropped top and a skirt. I straightened my hair and put on my white Converse as usual. Yes I know we were going bowling but I have a contract here. I'm just trying to impress him I guess, oof I don't know. Finn was wearing a blue button up shirt, black jeans, and black vans. I felt slightly overdressed but oh well.

"Hey Finn ready to go?"
"Not sure anymore I feel undressed". I playfully punched his arm and walked out the door and wow. "I know it might be too much but I wanted to impress you." Finn rented a black limo and there it was outside of the gate to my house. "Finn this is beautiful." "I just really hoped you'd like it, so my lady." He handed me his hand and we proceeded to enter the limo. Finn opened door like quite a gentleman "wow how fancy". "I try my best ." The bowling alley wasn't far I just wondered if anyone would be suspicious as to why there's a limo at the bowling alley...but oh well. We pulled into the bowling alley where there was literally no cars. "Finn there's nobody here" I looked outside the window. "Yeah I know" he smirked. "thanks Javier my dad will pay you later". We stepped out of the car and a man greeted us at the door.

The bowling alley was all dark except for isle five. It was illuminated with fairy lights and candles. We walked towards the lane and sat on the leather seats. "Finn this is beautiful." "Just wait until later". I was mesmerizing by the beauty and effort Finn put into this. "Shall we play?" I suggested. "Indeed we shall" he replied gesturing me to the bowling alley.

"Finn I don't really know how to bowl". What don't judge me I didn't. I came here because it was part of the dare, not because I have a crush on Finn or anything. Just because of the dare, yeah that's totally it. "Well let me help you there sunshine". He wrapped one arm around my waist and the other held my arm. "See you pull the ball back and release it moving forward." I glanced at him our faces only inches apart. Finn began leaning in. Oh shit what do I do. "Okay let me try" I moved away from him, threw the ball, and knocked all the pins down. "Ha beat that Finnlard". He just stood there staring at me for a good while. "Finn what are you looking at?" "A beautiful star my dear, a beautiful star".

(A/n) so I hope you will enjoyed this chapter. Thought it was pretty lit fam. I don't know I kinda like how Finn's making a "little" move. Oh well keep reading and don't leave me children.