Truth or Dare?||IX

Clara's POV
"Okay I say we play truth or dare" Khia insisted. "Sure" I said considering it to be a good idea. "Sounds like fun" Lexi added giving a small wink. "Okay I'll go first" Khia said. "Lexi truth or dare?" I faced the blonde girl that seemed to be genuinely struggling with the question. "Truth". "Is it true that when you met Jack Grazer, you steeped on his toe". Lexi laughed before answering the questions "yeah and it was so funny".

We all had a good laugh and then Lexi proceeded to ask me "truth or dare Clara?". I was always somebody you could count on to take risks. I'm so sheltered that I'll take any chance of rebellion."Dare!".Both girls smirked as if this had been their evil plan. "I dare you to make this Wolfhard boy your boyfriend within the next month. I paused for a second realizing what I had to do. "I-i can't". "Sweetie you don't have a choice I'm sorry".

But what if he finds out. What if I can't do it. I don't want Jazz to hate me. Better yet I don't want Finn to hate me. But I also realized this would be a good excuse to get to know him. Maybe get closer to Jazzy and maybe Finn's parents. I'll do it!. But only as a learning experience of course. Not like anything will happen. I was wrong
-
-
-
-
Heyo I know this chapter was short I just really wanted to quickly add it. Just because I want to move things along quickly (if ya know what I mean;)) So anyhoo I know only Nicole is reading this but that's okay. Hope y'all or you enjoy this story. I'm trying to be consistent.