Brazil? I don't think so!

Enjoy

~Allie

----------------------------------------------

Alessandra's Pov

How am I supposed to get along with my mate if my dad and the Alpha kill him? There is no way so I have to do something.

I stand in front of my mate and Isabella stands next to me.

"Get out of my way Ale!" My dad's wolf says.

"No, you will not harm my mate."

"Like they would be able to" says Alpha Thiago while rolling his eyes.

"Did you just insult me and my Beta in our home?" Alpha Mike says.

"Stop now! Sit down like civilized men or I will make you all regret it!" Luna Paige says loudly.

Everyone stops and looks at her. Making our way to the couches I sit next to my mate obviously but he pulls me on his lap.

Huffing I stay there even though my dad growled.

"Now please make your selves comfortable while I get some coffee brewing" Luna Paige says calmly.

Alpha Thiago looks at the Alpha and says "I have come here to let the girls pack before we return to Brazil."

Looking at my dad calmly I sit there then all of a sudden I actually hear what he said.

"WHAT!?!?!?" Jumping out of his lap I look at him wide eyed. "I am not going absolutely anywhere!" BRAZIL? HELL TO THE NO!"

Isabella is yelling at her mate also but I'm not paying attention because I am seething with rage. What does he think I am? A rag doll?

"Absolutely not!" Yells Alpha Mike.

Alpha Thiago stands up. I see his eyes turn red. Wait what!!! RED? That is definitely NOT the color his eyes should be. Then I notice that his wolf has taken over.

In a very dark and demonic voice I hear "You will not speak to me that way EVER again! I am taking what is MINE no matter what! Even if I have to kill you and your whole pack."

I see the Alpha bow his head in submission. I feel myself as well along with everyone in the room. When he looks at me his eyes soften and he puts his hand under my chin and lifts me up.

"You meu Amor. Do not have to bow to me for we are equal, Luna of my pack."

Gaping I just stand still not knowing what to do.

Alpha Mike looks helpless for he knows there's nothing he can do if he doesn't want to die.

"Alright Alpha Thiago, I will have them ready and packed." He says wearily.

I look at my mate with tears in my eyes. How could he do this to me if he loved me? I have to do something.

"Alpha Thiago?"

He looks at me "Call me Thiago, meu amor."

"Ok, Thiago can I please stay the week then this Saturday we leave? I want to say goodbye to everyone."

He looks conflicted but finally agrees. "Yes meu amor. You can stay the rest of the week but after. We leave immediately."

Looking at Isabella I say to her through mind link.

"We are escaping this week."

----------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it!

~Allie