CHAPTER II - Forgiveness

"Tord?!" (Y/n) screamed as he/she shook his/her head, trying to grab the handle to the car "No no I can't do this!" Tord stared at (Y/n) and felt hurt. He scooted up to his/her and put a hand on his/her shoulder, this made (Y/n) shove him away. "Stay fucking away from you, you piece of shit!" he/she yelled at him.

 Paul looked in the rear view mirror and was surprised, "You told us that he/she would be excited to have been with you, out of jail." he said to Tord, tilting his head.

"Nah." Patryck said to Paul, "He may have said that to you, but to me be said that he knew that (Y/n) was gonna hate him for what he did to him/her, but he did say however that (Y/n) liked him back." Paul nodded as he poured something over a napkin, and handed it to Tord. Tord blinked as he stared at the towel, holding it with only one hand because he had lost the other, he had also lost all vision in his other eye. He then scooted to (Y/n) and forcefully held it to her mouth and nose, which made (Y/n) slowly close his/her eyes as his/her entire body shut down. 

 "I'll fix this.." Tord muttered gently, playing with (Y/n)'s hair, staring at his/her beautiful sleeping face in concern. 

*****

When (Y/n) had finally woken up, He/she was in Tord's room. (Y/n) didn't exactly know this, but he/did got up and looked around, confused as to where he/she was. The structure was close to his/her own base, (Y/n) sighed plopping his/her body onto the bed. (Y/n) heard the door and looked up, curious to see who it was.

He/She scowled seeing it was Tord.

Paul and Patryck soon walked in after, smiles on their faces as it seemed that they were discussing something. Something that (Y/n) didn't understand, it was all in some sort of regional dialect.

(Y/n) knew that it was Norwegian, as Tord's base was located in Norway, and everyone knew for a fact. Tord went up to (Y/n), a smile on his face as he put his only hand on his/her cheek. "Are you feeling better, (Y/n)?" he asked, as (Y/n) only glared up at him, and looking to the side, He/she had realized that there was a knife. In a swift move, (Y/n) grabbed it and messily shoved it into Tord's stomach, and kicked him away. Paul and Patryck watched in disbelief, with wide mouths and eyes. Paul shoved Patryck, telling him to grab (Y/n) while he would take Tord to the ER. Patryck quickly ran up to her and grabbed him/her, starting to drag (Y/n) out of the room. (Y/n) didn't restrain. 

*****
It had been several days since (Y/n) had seen anyone, or Tord. It did give (Y/n) a dying feeling in his/her stomach, but maybe that was because they didnt give him/her much food, as it was probably soldier rations. Or maybe it was that (Y/n) had still liked Tord, and felt the guilt of hurting him. 5 days. Did that mean he was dead? Maybe they were deciding to do with (Y/n), something horrible? Maybe Tord just realized how much of a piece of shit (Y/n) was. (Y/n) sighed, walking to the corner of the room, farthest away from the cell door. There wasn't much in the cell, except a couple of blankets they had, which would probably be a high privilege for prisoners.Hearing the door open, (Y/n) turned around and seeing it was Tord, He/she frowned. Tord was hearing a hospital gown, his once home arm was now replaced with a robotic arm, there were bandages over his right eye.

"What on earth.." (Y/n) muttered to him/herself, confused.

Tord walked to (Y/n)'s side as he sat down next to him/her, laying his head on his/her shoulder. He flinched, afraid that (Y/n) would hurt him, but no pain came upon him.

"Do you forgive me.." he asked softly, looking up at (Y/n) who sighed resting his/her head on his shoulder.

"Yes.."