Disclaimer

This is a MAJOR disclaimer. UNAVOIDABLE VIOLENCE AND COARSE LANGUAGE. AVOIDABLE AND TAGGED SEXUAL VIOLENCE, SCENES FEATURING SUICIDAL CHARACTERS, AND UNINTENTIONAL SELF-HARM.

This book and all future sequels to it contain graphic scenes of violence, as it is genre related and plot related. There are points within the novel where violence seems to be glorified, and used as a solution (it is not, this is a reoccurring theme in the book). If you are very sensitive to violence is written form, this might not be the book for you. I can't even warn you of chapters or anything just because it is so relevant and frequent.

The sequels to this book, though not this book have scenes of sexual violence without explicit detail. There is one scene I can think of off-hand that might upset some viewers, I will comment on the specific chapter, since it is like, 80 chapters or something away from now, and it is hinted at and mentioned later on, although it is not specifically shown or depicted. There is no rape. It is not glorified, or done to build tone. It all related back to the theme of the demonization of violence I mentioned above.

On the chapter containing sexual violence, a few books from now, I place a disclaimer at the top, and at the bottom, a summary of the chapter so you will not miss any plot heavy information. I also explain why I chose to place sexual violence in this particular moment. I cannot do the same for violence as there is too much.

Please, do not preach me on what you think and don't think is okay. I am a survivor of sexual assault myself. It shows up in my stories because it was very prevalent in my life. If you want to know more about it, ask ahead and I might add something to this. I just would like everyone to know, sexual violence exists in this book, and is demonized.

There is also graphic language. There, I think, is one slur towards gay people, mentioned early on (although this is demonizied, and there is a LOT of gay representation in these books). Afterwards, there is some sexist language and swears, can't do much about that.

Oh, and there, sort of, is scenes resembling self harm unrelated to mental illness. It's sort of a metaphor. A character harms themselves to get aid. It's complicated, and makes more sense in text. I have no idea where they are, but if you let me know when you find them, I can help put summaries on them.

Oh, and there is a scene featuring a suicidal character. I'll put a summary on that one too. There is no technical attempt, or death by suicide, although it seems like there could be one.

Over all, these stories might be a bit upsetting. The scenes that do not contain violence or graphic language I can put disclaimers and summaries, so if one element upsets you, you can read the whole story regardless. If you have anything else you think needs tagging, let me know.