"Probably."

"But I don't want to fall in love," Holly groaned.

"Falling in love isn't a choice, and would you rather die and I mean come on, you have the sweetest captivater."

"Yeah, at least yours isn't a man whore," Sofia complained, "I mean how could he expect me to like or love a guy that keeps me up all night but screwing strangers."

"Yeah, that girl last night was so digusting, wonder where she is?"

"They probably ate her," Jessie said, they girls looking at her like she's crazy.

"What? Eman is a vampire, Len is a demon and the other two boys were the only two that ate the food that was brought last night."

The girls thought about for a moment before they realised she was probably right. They all went silent as the boys walked in the room.

"Hi guys," Jessie said awkwardly looking at her bowl.

"Hello Jessie," Paulie replied, "So what do you girls want to do today?"

"You are the kidnappers, isn't it up to you?"

"Well, we're letting you decide."

"Go home," Holly muttered.

"Sorry sweety, you can't do that," Len replied.

"Get saved," Sofia suggested.

"Can't do that either."

"Can we watch a movie?" Jessie asked.

"I guess, what movie?" Eman said.

"Beauty and the beast," Jessie said smiling.

"John go to the dvd store," Eman demanded.

John swearing under his breath left with Paulie to the dvd store.

"Why that movie?" Len asked suspiciously.

"Because it seems fitted for the situation."

"What so yous are the beautys.."

"And yous are the ugly beast," Sofia finished Len's sentence.

"You better watch yourself little girl," Len said.

"Aannnndd, we kinda guessed that curses are pretty much the same."

"Well lucky you, you get to fall in love," John said sarcastically.

"Well you girls clean the kitchen and come to the lounge," Eman said.

The girls got up taking their bowls to the kitchen. Holly washed the dishes, whilst Jessie dried them and put the away. Sofia put away all the food and whipped down the benches. After about 10 minutes they walked into the lounge room. Holly and Jessie raced to the 2 seater so Sofia had to sit next to either Len or Eman. Just to bug Len she went and sat next to Eman. Len looked at her confused. Sofia just turned and faced Eman, smirking at len's facials. She within a instant saw the fangs starting to appear on Eman, a tad bit of fear filled her. She secretly hoped Len would make her sit next to him. Hey, she just didn't want to get eaten?

Sofia got up and squished between Holly and Jessie.

"Sofia you don't fit, get off."

"No," she said crossing her arms.

"Sofia, I'm squished, why did you even get up?"

"Because I didn't want Eman to eat me," she whispered. Eman obviously heard because he started to laugh.

"That's Len's job," Eman replied, and Len turned and winked at her, a deep pink appeared on Sofia's face as she tried to hide her blush.

Jessie groaned and got up and sat next to Eman, "See and my job is to eat this one," Eman said looking at Jessie. Jessie tried to make sure she was as far away from his as the seat would let her be.