Ch. 4 💜💜💜💜

(A/N- if you have read chapter 3 please go back if you want to read the chapter how it is supposed to be I am so sorry I made the mistake of putting around in it when he is indeed dead in this story if you see another mistake like that please let me know and I will fix it)

Melody's pov.

Today my sister and I are in the safe house with our grandparents I love that our mom Isabella Whitlock decided to adopt us and ten others about 6 of them already found there mate so they won't be coming home to live with us but will live with their mate's. I miss mom when she first found us she would keep us in the house far away from all of the fighting she gave us a child hood and we all love her for that when the academy opened we all went there to learn how to control our selves we get a graduation ceremony. And we get to talk to who we as our parents every week. I loved it there it felt safe if the children can't control them selves they die and we would hold a funeral like ceremony there parents would get the chose to come and say bye to their child and we all would get to say bye to our classmate we all dress in there favorite color when that happens the parents are then given the opportunity to stay for a week and watch the children without adopted parents if they fall in love with one they get to adopt them. my friend Kelly graduated and went to live with her parents she isn't just my friend but also mate king Marcus knows he helped us because we didn't want to act on it until Kelly's sister graduated. Kelly was the first ever to graduate from the academy she has been a vampire for a couple of months before going so she had pretty good control as it was. So we're my siblings and I we had to stay longer because mom wanted to make sure we had our chosen diet down and a schedule our diet is the same as our moms animal and human blood. We know my mom is a hybrid because she told us after she saved us from the vampires that were killing the army we were apart of she said we are children so we should get the chance to live a life without fighting. All of the compounds were changed into training camps for vampires that are into BDSM. Our old compound was changed into a submissive training camp. But Christina love is actually just what she goes by for the camp. It's her real name but she goes by Christy Whitlock or aunt Christy to us children. She is the mistress of the compound well main mistress the others that are below her go by miss. Or mister. She allows use to come to visit or if we need to stay hidden. Aunt Christy said that we were going to a party and we both would get to see our mate's and I can't wait sadly we have to wait for two more weeks until we can go. I can't wait to see mom either.

Bella's pov.

Today Alice and rose are making me try on all of these stupid ugly dresses. After we found one I was able to go home so I called Marcus.

Phone call

(Marcus) yes Isabella what can I do for you.

(Bella) please tell me my room there is still stocked with the dresses I bought

(Marcus) it is let me guess the dress they got you isn't you

(Bella) ya and since the plan is ending that night I thought I didn't have to listen to them.

(Marcus) you don't I will get your dress and shoes which dress do you want and what shoe's

(Bella) the gold and purple corset dress with my gold and purple cowboy boot heels I had specially made.

(Marcus) no problem please tell me you and your dad finished the vultori creasts I wanted re made

(Bella) they should be on its way 40 of each 40 chokers, 40 necklaces,40 black cuff brackets,40 charm bracelets, 40 regular bracelets, 40 anklets ,40 rings we also made 40 Terra's and crowns with the vultori creast on it.

(Marcus) thanks I hate those bulky ones aro loved so much

(Bella) no problem it's always good to change so I heard Jane, alic,filex and dametrrie came back