chapter 19

Star's POV

Tom and I decided it best to stay away from school and all the drama for a bit, mother suggested it. It has been taking a serious mental toll on me, I'm constantly mentally fatigued and stressed out due to the current situation and Tom hasn't left my side since the last accident I feel bad he hasn't hung out with any of his friends in awhile... But anyways today we have decided to visit the lava lake beach in the underworld should be fun.

I got up a bit early and went downstairs where Jackie was already awake making some form of food. "morning Jackieeee! What's up gurl?" I said sounding super hype, I'm so weird sometimes...why do people like me? Ok that isn't important at this moment in time I'll think about that later. "oh... Uh hey Star...." She sounded worried or something... "Tom and I are taking a break from school for a couple weeks...just till the drama passes...so if you could drop off the work here every once and awhile we'd be really grateful..." "I can do that no problem. It's the least I can do after you guys coming to my rescue last night." Jackie sounds a bit happier now I guess she feels as though she owes me something i don't know why though... " ok well Tom and I are going to the underworld for the day have fun at school. I made a lunch for Tom and I then ran to wake him up and go.

Jackie's POV

When I got to school Marco was waiting for me... " what does your turd ass want now?" I say sounding as rude as possible "ouch that hurts especially when I left the girl of my dreams for you" she sounded shallow and rude "whatever all you want is sex your a horrible excuse for human being! NO WONDER STAR RATHER GO TO THE UNDERWORLD THEN SCHOOL!" I ran off hoping Marco didn't try talking to me anymore...

Marco's POV

Is Star so hurt by me that she wont even come to school... I should go to the underworld and apologize but where would she be... I took my scissors and transported to Star's favorite underworld beach and there she was with Tom. Part of me was mad at the sight but another part regretted breaking up with her in first place. I'm such an idiot! Oh well what's done is done but I should apologize... I start to walk in their direction but stop as I see their lips lock and then begin to make out... Guess I'll apologize later... I went back home didn't bother going to school after that.

Tom's POV

I had an amazing time at the beach with Star, we mostly just made out... But still great day we got home for dinner The chef had made us a great meal but Star wasn't feeling good and went straight to bed I don't really need to eat so I went up and laid next to her well she slept and then I got a call...

A/N

Hi let me know what you think will happen next or what you want to happen next new chapter soon. sorry for taking like a week to update I had to do a standardized test and I had a lot of school stuff this week. Anyways till next chapter. Byeeeeee