7

Yami was very surprised when Yugi accepted Tea's challenge. Yami then used his shadow magic to enter Joey's mind

   "Dang. Yug's got guts when it comes to protecting his friends no matter what happens to himself. How could someone be so kind?'

   Yami left Joey's mind and stared at Yugi with worry and concern. 'How could someone who's been through so much still be so kind. My little Prince.' Yami said to himself then found himself smiling at his love.

   Yami then entered Yugi's mind and felt all his emotions that he was feeling at the very moment. Fear, determination and anger.

   'It's up to me to help my friends. The people who's protected me for a long time. Someone needs to put Tea in her place and that's going to be me. I won't let her win.' Yugi then smiled at Joey and Yami as Yami left his mind.

   "Don't worry guys. I got this." He then turned to Tea and glared at her. "Let's start this challenge started Tea and remember I've never loss and I don't plan to start now." Yugi declared with all fear leaving him.

   Yami and Joey both smiled at their friend but Yami new Yugi was going to win.

   "Yugi my love you may pick the song." Tea said and Yugi nodded. He then chose "Replay" by Zendaya. 'Here goes nothing.' Yugi thought as the song started on Tea's phone.

   Yugi then started the dance by moving his feet criss-cross two times then placed his hands in the air and crossed them and then moved to the beat and then Tea started to dance.

(I have to skip the dance scene b/c I don't know how to describe them)

   At the end Tea did a spin only to fall to the ground on her butt. Yugi then finished with a front-flip and then the spin Tea tried to do and completed the dance.

   When Yugi finished the dance he was panting and everyone besides Tea was clapping for him. The applause made Yugi blush and scratch the back of his neck. "T-Thanks e-everyone." Yugi stuttered as his friends went over to him.

   "Humph! Whatever who would go out with a runt like you anyway." Tea said then laughed at Yugi. Yugi then frowned at Tea's words and looked at the ground with tears coming out of his eyes.

      "How dare you?" Yami yelled making everyone jump as he glared at Tea. Yugi looked up at Yami shocked. 'What is he doing?' Yugi asked himself but before Yugi could ask Yami Yami started to speak.

   "Yugi is so much better then you in anyway, shape, or form!" Yugi looked at Yami with shock and surprise. Even Joey was surprise. "Yami-" Yugi mumbled only to be interrupt him still continuing.

   "Yugi is more kind and amazing then you'll ever be. He has so much strength and beauty so much more then you." Yami finished and Yugi had tears in his eyes. "W-Who cares." Tea said and stomped away.

   Soon Tea's friends followed her then Joey left leaving them alone but before gave Yami a look saying he better not hurt Yugi. Yami gave him a nod as he left. Yami then turned to a shocked Yugi.

   Yami then walked over to him and placed his hand on Yugi's cheek.

   "Yugi I...."