4

"What do you mean?" Mr. Davis asked making Yami smirk and look back at the sleeping Yugi. "We're going to play a game." Yami said. Mr. Davis glared at Yami though Yami could care less. "It's just a regular game of cards." Yami said.

"If I win you leave and never bother Yugi." Yami said with a glare. "And if I win?" Mr. Davis asked as he crossed his arms.

"If you win you can expel me as well as Yugi." Yami smirked. He's been doing that a lot today. "Fine what's the game?" Mr. Davis asked. "A simple game of Blackjack the first to twenty-one wins." Yami said pulling a deck of cards out of thin air. He then turned his attention to a heard groan.

He turned to see Yugi starting to wake up. "Keep him alseep." Yami growled at his shadows that we surrounding him. Yugi's breathing then became even and steady letting everyone around him to know he was back to sleep.

'I can't do this with him here.' Yami thought. Yami then snapped his fingers teleporting him and Mr. Davis to a room of shadows. "Where are we?" Mr. Davis asked and Yami chuckled and shook his head. "No need to know. Now let's start the game. Game start."

After a little while Yami made sure the shadows was keeping Yugi asleep. Yami's cards were 1o of Diamonds and 10 of Hearts. Mr. Davis had 8 of Spades and a 10 of Spades as well as an Ace of Hearts up his work sleeve.

"I forgot to mention that this game is a Shadow Game. If you cheat you lose your life and soul." Yami explained and Mr. Davis looked confused.

"What do you mean?" Mr. Davis asked with slight panick in his voice. "If you cheat a Shadow Game you get a punishment." Yami then placed his cards down on the table. "20."

Mr. Davis growled as he secretly switched his 8 with his hidden Ace. "He I got 21 I-" "Lose." Yami interrupted. Mr. Davis gasped. "W-What do y-you mean?" Mr. Davis stuttered with panick in his voice.

"You have used your power to bully Yugi Motou and now you're going to pay." Yami growled in anger. Then a golden eye of Horus appeared on his forehead.

"The door of Darkness is Open."

Mr. Davis then screamed in fear and pain as the shadows consumed him. The shadows soon disappeared as well as Mr. Davis. Yami the appeared in the same hallway as Yugi's sleeping form. Yami then turned to the sleeping Yugi and walked over to him.

"How could someone look so cute and innocent at the same time?" Yami asked himself. as he put his hand on Yugi's cheek and Yugi subconsciously leaned into Yami's touch making Yami smirk.

"My little prince." Yami whispered and he leaned closer to Yugi's face. Yugi then started to wake up. Yugi slowly looked up only to have the sunlight in his eyes as well as a person though he couldn't see him because of the light in his eyes.

"Good-bye my little prince." Yami darken his voice so Yugi wouldn't recognize him. "Prince?" Yugi mumbled as he yawned a bit making Yami chuckle a little. "Yugi!" A soft voice called sounding like Ryou and Yami disappeared.

"Are you okay Yugi what are you doing on the floor?" Ryou asked and Yugi looked around. "Um I don't remember." Yugi lied and Ryou nodded his head. "Well let's get to class. Everyone is worried about you." Ryou said dragging Yugi to his classroom.

"Good-bye my little prince." Yugi gasped at the voice in his head but ignored it and walked with Ryou.