Chapter 35 - You Wish

Lauren Hastington

I tried to talk to Blane but he won't even talk to me. He kept pushing me away and Brooklyn looked at me sadly because he can't do anything. I helped Blane to get inside the plane.

"Are you dumb or what? You speak English right? Which part of my words that you don't understand? I said go away!" Blane bursted and I gulped nervous.

"Blane.. we can talk this out."

"Just get off the plane!" He bursted and I turned to Brooklyn. He nodded lightly at me and I turned back to Blane. He's currently looking out to the window and I sighed.

"Take care Blane." I said and then I got off the plane. I got back into my car and asked my driver to drive back to the hospital. As soon as I arrived there, I walked towards Dylan's room and found his family standing in front of his room.

"Hey Lauren." Chloe said and she hugged me.

"Hey Chloe.. look I'm sorry-"

"It's not your fault. All of them usually dumb about their feelings." She whispered and patted my back.

"He hurted so bad."

"Well at least he's not dead.. that's what I'm glad of." She said and I sighed.

"We're going to each lunch.. wanna join us?" Chloe asked.

"Dylan is looking for you.. go inside." Matthew said as he walked out from the room.

"Hey Lauren." Nicholas greeted me as he walked out after checking on Dylan.

"Hey Nich.. I'm sorry, this is all my fault."

"Well.. he's dumb for fighting when he's drunk. He can smacked Samuel more tha-"

"Nicholas!" Chloe cut him.

"Right.."

"You're dumb dad." Matthew said and Nicholas glared at him.

"We're eating lunch.. see you later on." Chloe said as she dragged her boys away. I stood in front of the door thinking to open the door or not. Oh well.. I'll just wait outside. I sat down on the bench outside Dylan's room and leaned back my body to the wall. I looked up to the ceiling and closed my eyes. I fell asleep.

I opened my eyes slowly and I turned to see I'm leaning to.. Dylan's shoulder. I got up slowy and found him sleeping too. I was totally confused because he took the damn IV out and sat beside me. This idiot.

Suddenly he opened his eyes and I looked at him.. blankly.

"Why did you sleep here instead of going inside and sleep there?" He asked.

"Why do you even out here?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I was calling you but you didn't even come in so I got out from my bed and walked out to find you.. sleeping with your mouth open.. I need to protect you from a bug going into your mouth." He said smiling and I glared at him.

"I'm going back to New York tomorrow."

"What? You're leaving me alone?" He asked in a disappointed tone.

"You have your parents."

"You're not going to take care of me?" He asked again and I sighed.

"I can't believe you two fighting like this.."

"Why do you still pick him over me when you and I both know our damn hearts, Lauren? I'm trying fight for you here and I didn't even care if I did break my arm or leg.." He said and I turned to him disbelief. Great.. now the two of them are mad at me.

Dylan got up slowly and walked back inside his room leaving me alone. I sighed and looked up the ceiling. Suddenly I cried.. yes.. I'm crying in the middle of the hallway.

Last night was a tough night for me too, I was crying remembering Dylan's condition. It's not that I don't care about Blane but you know how your feelings work for someone that you care for right?

I can't bare seeing him in this condition and now he's thinking that I picked Blane over him. About the New York speech, that's a completely lie. I was just.. confuse and don't know what to do seeing him like this. He can't open his right eyes now because of the swollen and the bruises became bigger and bigger. Not only that but he has a lot of scratches on face too.

"Hey.. what are you doing out here?" I looked up to see Matthew. He sat down beside me and pulled me into a hug. I cried in his arms more and he patted my back.

"You okay?"

"I can't bare to see Dylan like this.. it makes me want to cry and I can't cry in front of him. He thought that I picked Blane over him but that's not the truth."

"You should talk to him, you know. He's okay with you crying in front of him.."

"I'm the one who don't want that." I smacked Matt's chest and he chuckled.

"He should be jealous that I'm hugging you right now."

"Shut up!" I smacked his chest again and he laughed.

"Talk to him.. okay? He kept asking about you since he woke up. He misses you.. go." Matt suddenly picked me up bridel style and brought me into the room. I buried my face to his neck.

"Why are you carrying her?" Dylan asked. Matt put me down and then left me alone with Dylan. My back was facing him and I wiped my tears quickly. I took a really deep breath.

"I'm sorry." I said as I turned my body.

"I didn't mean about I will go to New York.. thingy.. I was just.. you know.."

"Hate seeing me like this?" He asked and I nodded.

"Who wouldn't hate seeing someone they care like this? You're completely.. a wreck and.. your eyes.. your face.. your body.. it broke my heart." I said the last part with a really small tone.

"As long as I get the girl.. I will do anything. I regreted that I didn't get you sooner." He said and I sighed.

"Come here.." He gestured me to come closer to him and I shook my head.

"Lauren.. don't make me go there and drag you here. Wait?! Were you crying?" He asked and I looked away. I heard him groan suddenly and I turned to see him trying to get up. I walked to him and he sat back down. He caught my hand and pulled me to sit beside him on the bed. He held my chin making me look at him.

"I know I look like a beast right now but soon I will get back to handsome Dylan." He said and I scoffed. I wiped eyes trying not to cry again.

"So you will go back to New York?" He asked.

"You're a damn idiot for believing that."

"I mean.. I thought you're mad at me. I heard that you went to the airport to talk to Blane. I thought you're leaving me!" He said and I sighed.

"You're a damn idiot for thinking like that.."

"I am an idiot. I turned into one because of you." He said and I looked into his eyes.

"You're lying.."

"Well.. you see this." He gestured all of his bruises and his black eye.

"Can believe that I.. like a guy like you?"

"I know I'm charming.. handsome.. smart.. a Lemiere.. sexy.. and-" I smacked his chest and he groaned in pain.

"I'm sorry!" I apologized right away.

"If you're sorry.. give me a kiss." He smirked and pointed at his lips.

"You wish.. you will get it after you all heal up."

"Wait what?! So you will give me one?" He smirked.

"I won't!" I got up but he pulled me down again.

"Can you give me one right now? I need to boost up my energy.."

"You wish.."