Chapter 3:

Tisane was sitting on the edge of the roof that she would climb through the window to. She looked up at the afternoon sky. It was filled with many colors in harmony together.

So pretty She thought then hears a voice say "Tisane?". She turns around to see her mother standing there with her baby brother Minato in her arms. "Hey mom" Tisane replied sadly.

Sakuya walks towards her daughter in concern. She moves her head in a way that means to come over and Tisane comes back inside. 

So they sit down on Tisane's bed. "What is bothering you?" Sakuya asks as she was cradling little Minato. "Nothing is wrong" Tisane replied shaking her head. 

Sakuya raised an eyebrow. "Okay...something is bothering me" Tisane looked at her mother making sure she can continue "Yukio said that I'm not strong as everyone thinks I'am is that true?".

Sakuya puts her hand on her daughter's shoulder. Tisane looked up at her waiting to hear something from her...it was silent for a while.

"Tisane Uzumaki...you are strong and it's not just because of your physical demeanor" Sakuya said then noticed her daughter's confused expression "You love and care about others and would sacrifice yourself for others...that is strong as well".

Tisane didn't know what to make of it but she figured it meant something. So she was strong even if she wasn't strong in her fighting skills.

They heard the door open. Tisane's eyes beamed and so did Sakuya's. "Daddy's home!" Tisane said happily. She grabbed her mother's hand and ran downstairs.

Sakuya was holding Minato in her other hand and yelled "Slow down! I don't want to drop Minato-chan!".

Naruto came in and he smiled when he saw his family. He was wearing his Hokage attire. When Tisane ran towards him he picked up his daughter and hugged her tightly.

"I can't believe how big you're getting!" Naruto said in amazement. Tisane laughed then said "Eww!" when she saw her parents kiss.

They giggled.  "Come on Daddy! I want to show a new move that I've been working on!" Tisane yelled. Then she dragged her father in the back yard.

Sakuya giggled and shook her head. She's just like her father She thought.  Then she looked at her baby boy who was cooing happily. 

"I wonder what you will be like?" She thought out loud then headed upstairs to let him have his nap.